Chlamydia Home Testing Kit

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Would you like to try one for free? Simply email [email protected]"][email protected] with your name, address and age.

Please put "Chlamydia Test" in the subject box.

Offer limited to availability. One per household.

https://www.frombumptogrump.co.uk/Pages/Teens/Teens_Features.htm

:rofl:

People get them done though - An it is a good idea. Better to test at home I'd imagine :D

wow. lol I want to order one just to give a friend of mine as a cruel cruel joke. lol

^^^

u no i done teh very same....

man how evil r we!!! well im worse... ive done it :rofl:

I think i might order one and save it for a christmas present for someone

liars bet your all going to use them :rofl::rofl::rofl:
im not going to bother thats what a smear is for to detect any abnormal things :D

shit jean an i had one on its way to you there as well........

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
nah but wheres me waxing strips you promised for that so called forrest :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: now now lets not take things out of girlies room ;)

I've heard everything now! It's a sad day when we won't take our lazy asses to the Dr. to have our genitals inspected and given the "all system's go." I mean, if you get a BFP..at some point you'll have to see a Dr. unless it comes complete with antibiotics and ointment! Jeez

I've heard everything now! It's a sad day when we won't take our lazy asses to the Dr. to have our genitals inspected and given the "all system's go." I mean, if you get a BFP..at some point you'll have to see a Dr. unless it comes complete with antibiotics and ointment! Jeez

our health system is different to yours though

ours involves lots and lots and lots of waiting

yea but think of all the teenage girls who have had unprotected sex but too embarrased to go to the GP for tests etc, i know at that age i wouldnt have felt comfortable going to the GP and asking to be tested for STDs !
At least this way more people will be tested and the infection picked up a lot earlier!

We waited about a week to go see our Dr, a week for test results and a further week for a follow up appointment.

NHS is a joke!

Think this is a good idea personally

xxx

our health system is different to yours though

ours involves lots and lots and lots of waiting

Yep.... many moons ago (about 8 years), I was approached by an ex-partner to tell me he had been diagnosed with this, and he was telling all of his ex-partners to get themselves tested. I had just started a brand new relationship with a guy, so imagine my horror! Especially when the clinic told me it would be a 6 week wait to get tested!!!!! :shock: I therefore had to tell my new bloke that we couldn't risk it, even though we were using condoms, just to be on the safe side. Turns out I was all clear in the end, the ex had actually caught it from a woman he had a one-night stand with about a week after we had split, but it was a horrendous experience waiting.

If there had been a mail-order, or even over the counter test I could have done, I would have and it would have saved all the embarrasment and worry.

I ordered mine haha! You never know......... haha im gross.

for anyone who ordered this nicely for their friends ... should have it soon LOL!!

i got mine :rofl: i opened it front of darren... he was not impressed!!!! its gettin wrapped for my friend for xmas :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"