Chloe finally arrived on her own steam 6days overdue

9lb 12 wow well done hun - glad you managed to get your water birth xx

Thanks everyone, to be honest not that this makes sense some of the pain was worse than i expected but at the same time it wasnt as bad. Would recommed a water birth to anyone. was so relaxed they keep all the lights off other than one spot light to keep an eye on you and a lava lamp in the corner which chnages colour so relaxing and even put lavander oil in water to keep you relaxed.
On cloud 9 cant beleive she is finally here

That sounds so tranquil! Im really praying that they let me have a water birth but i no that the main water birth midwife is off on maternity leave! haha so i hope they have a replacement when its my turn!!! xx

congrats, she's gorgeous!! i hope my birth goes as smoothly :)

What a beauty. Sounds like a great birth, well done and congrats!!

Wow congratulations! Good job! And what a gorgeous girl you have! :cloud9:

You are my hero! Congrats, she's lovely. 9lb 12oz, wowser!!!

there was nothing i could do about her weight i couldnt stop her coming out :haha:

aaawwwwwww sweet little chub! She's just stunning!! :cloud9: You're a star, congratulations!!!
xx

Congratulations hun, awww she is soooo gorgeous! Well done you! :flower:

congrats on your beautiful little girl! You did so well with only the water, tens and g&a - well done!

Just for those who are intrested i started a parenting jornal if you wanna follow it :D
https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-journals/443744-life-chloe-my-little-princess.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->