Chlomid???

want2bamom

Mama to Ciara :)
Reaction score
Hey Girls, I'm just wondering if being on Chlomid would affect my OPK results?? Is anyone else using Chlomid and what kind of info do you know? I haven't been on it for too long now.

:hug:
:hugs:

First month on Clomid my tests were positive every single day of the month. Second month, not positive at all. Third month, positive every day. Fourth month I didn't bother because it was just unreliable.

I used opk's last month (my first month) and didn't get a positive until I was due to. This month I got a positive on CD 9 and 10 but then neg and this morning (which is the right time for it) i got a positive on the opk along with all the symptoms that come with O. Good luck and I hope this helps. :hug:

Thanks girls!! I guess i will just have to wait and see then. I'm on CD8, and i will be getting a test done on the 21 to actually see.. Thanks

Sorry ladies, I've heard of clomid and did a search the other day to find out nothing. Why are you on clomid and why does it help? I understand though that your doctors would put you on this, but unsure why.

Thanks

Sorry ladies, I've heard of clomid and did a search the other day to find out nothing. Why are you on clomid and why does it help? I understand though that your doctors would put you on this, but unsure why.

Thanks

If you don't ovulate, rarely ovulate or have crappy eggs it is supposed to help with that. I say supposed to. It did the exact opposite for me in that it stopped me from ovulating altogether.

Thanks

If you don't ovulate, rarely ovulate or have crappy eggs it is supposed to help with that. I say supposed to. It did the exact opposite for me in that it stopped me from ovulating altogether.

Thank for that :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->