Choice of 3 names...help

sparkle_bump

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm slowly running out of time for choosing a name. I like one name and hubby likes another. We also have a name that we both don't mind but I don't think either of us are 'in love' with it the same way - so I suggested that we wait until LO comes and sees what he looks like (he may look like none of those names lol), but in the meantime which name do you prefer

OH choice - Max (short for Maxwell)
my choice - Noah
truce choice - Ethan

I'm also completely open to people giving me a choice of one of the above and an alternative suggested name, there may be a name that we haven't thought of yet!

Thanks!!

BTW...Our other son is called Jacob (Jakey) if that helps :)

Noah and Ethan are lovely, and Maxwell is alright. I'd love to use Noah myself, but DH won't countenance anything biblical.

Honestly I think Noah & Jacob go best together. I also like Maxwell a lot. Not a fan of Ethan but no reasoning why lol just not my taste.

I prefer max

Jake and Max seem cool together

Jacob and Noah sound very biblical together Imho

Jake/Jacob and Ethan just dont sound right to me

I am torn between Noah and Ethan, but leaning towards Ethan :)

Clearly I love the name Noah! I always loved Ethan too and it was my original boys' name until my SIL named my nephew Ethan. I do now love the name Noah more.

I'm not a fan of Maxwell.

I think you should name him Noah Maxwell - which is super cute! :thumbup:

I love the name Noah, this is my OHs 1st choice.

Max is too commonly used for pets - so I wouldn't personally give it as a name for my child.

Ethan is a name I have always disliked, not sure why - I just don't like the sound of it. Plus I don't think either of you should have to go with a name you don't love.

Some other suggestions:

Jacob & Jasper
Jacob & Gabriel
Jacob & Michael
Jacob & Benjamin (Jakie & Benji)
Jacob & Samuel (Sam)

I think you should name him Noah Maxwell - which is super cute! :thumbup:

It's funny that you should say that. We thought of that compromise except I obviously suggested Noah Maxwell and OH suggested Maxwell Noah! :wacko:

I love Noah! Its cute and classic. Jacob is a biblical name too. And jacob and ethan sounds a bit too much like jacob and esau from the bible.

Well my ds is noah so I say noah without a doubt lol. I do like ethan though, it was on our list before we knew it was a girl. Max is my least favourite but I dont dislike it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->