Cholestasis

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
Did anyone have it in a previous pregnancy and get it again with their next baby? So nervous this time around. I would hate to get induced as having a natural labor after being induced sucks! Also, having a newborn baby early sucks! Would much rather have a bigger baby!

I had it in my last pregnancy. I have been noticing mild itching on the soles of my feet and my palms of my hands. I had my liver bile acid levels checked on Monday and get the results on Saturday. My OB said there is a 50% chance of getting it again.

Im having a c-section this time, but was induced with my DD.

I had it with my 1st born but never with my second... hope it doesn't come creeping back with this one xx

Good luck ladies!! Fingers crossed it doesn't show up with any of us!!

I didn't have it with my first but am waiting on the bile acids results right now as I've really itchy. Mine is generally an all over itch every night. I'll let you know if I have it or not.....pretty nervous!!!

Yes hun, I had it in my last pregnancy.. I’ve had some mild itching etc so they’ve kept an eye on bloods.. 36 weeks and still no sign !

My results were totally normal, very, very low bile acids (total less than 3). So I guess my itching is just pregnancy AND restless legs since I only get it at night. :shrug: I'm only 34 weeks though so I may ask them to repeat the bloods once more.....

Great news Allie!! Hopefully smooth sailing for the rest of your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->