Choosing a clinic

mandu10

Reaction score
Hi there!

We had our first consult this week and were all ready to move forward with them. This is the clinic we have gone to for the last year and a half for IUI's and medicated TI cycles. We saw many of the NPs during that time, never one practitioner. The doctor we met with for the IVF consult told me that right after our consult ended I would receive an email with a lot of information and that she has 2 RN's just assigned to her that will be in touch with us about everything, which would be some nice continuity of care. Well we never received the email. I tried contacting them through their portal, which she says they respond same day or within 24 hours at the latest, no response. I called the clinic multiple times and got no answer. I know they're short staffed, and this is the clinic I've been with for our medicated TI and IUI's, but I think we may need to move towards one that has better communication and potentially better staffing?

During our consult she did mention that I am not the first to complain about having a hard time getting in touch with them, which is why she assured me her nurses are easier to get a hold of.
We have another consult with a new clinic next week. Initially I was going to cancel this after being reassured with our current clinic, but now I'm having a lot of second thoughts. I also have nothing to compare it to as we have been only with this clinic.

I know IVF can be much more involved so I'm nervous about making the right decision. Any advice/experience is appreciated. Thank you!

I am sorry to know you are not happy with your clinic. In my case, I got the answer from my clinic the same day, I had the coordinator whom I could ask as many questions as I wanted and I always got very fast responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->