Christening themed service

Newmum..x

Reaction score
Hello.. Im planning a christening for my daughter and was wondering how it works with a church? Can it be any church of our choice or is it done on area u live? Also im not sure if anyone has attempted this or if it even aloud? We would really like a theme within the service( the lion king) e.g dress code animals? Along with somw classic songs(circle of life) instead of hyms?? I dont want people to think were not taking it seriously as we are we just want to make it a happy celebration that every1 will never forget and can look back on and smile!!

I look forward to hearing replys x

Hiya, here it's usually the church of your parish that you go to and often times they Christen multiple children in the one ceremony so it would be difficult to have a theme. Not sure if it would work differently wherever you are though.

Maybe as a suggestion you could have a naming party yourself after where you can have your theme and songs so it's still individual to your LO. Talk things through with your priest or whatever your equivalent is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->