Christian ladies TTC needing prayer and positive thoughts!

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
Hey ladies! My name is Brittany and my husband and I have been ttc for 19 cycles this is number 20 that we are on (i'm cycle day 10) we had an early miscarriage at 5 weeks back in October.
It has been very difficult for us and thankfully my wonderful husband has been there to remind me that God's timing is perfect and it will happen when we least expect it.
For a while now I have felt like I should be in some sort "counseling" or more of encouraging other women/couples that are also trying to conceive. I know that God will bless those that are patient and obedient to his will.
I would love to one day be a testimony, but for now I would just love to talk to other women and pray with and for other women that are on this journey with me.

So feel free to comment, follow, ask for prayers, and help me pray for other women (and ourselves)

Let's Stay Positive Ladies!

I have been trying for 6 months now. I just keep telling myself when God sees fit he will bless me with a baby until then I will keep myself healthy and keep praying:)! it will happen when the time is right.:) keep your head up.

We've been ttc since November 2011. This past December, two weeks before Christmas, we found out we had lost our baby at 8 weeks. I still have a hard time dealing with it. I try to stay positive and say a little baby prayer every day, but, I'm sure like everyone ttc, it gets hard to stay positive after a while. :/ I'm currently in the tww and hopefully will get my bfp next week! Please say a little prayer for us that this month weand will conceive a healthy baby!

I often wonder about praying for a baby I wonder If it makes me selfish and that I should just trust gods will that he will bless me with a baby At the right time. thoughts are with you xx

I would also love to pray for other women who are struggling with all the emotions of ttc. I have not had a period in 3 months (after stopping BCP). Doctor wants me to wait another 2 months. This is so very hard...

I have a long story bur for now, i just need prayers to help me stay positive. Just had 3 bfp hpts but my blood test was neg:( im on progesterone due to 8 previous losses and now awaiting af...cd42!!! God Blesx you all! Thank you!

Dear lord,
Please be with each of these women as you know their hearts. I pray they will have the patients that you have for us lord. Help them stay strong in your will and know that your timing is perfect. In Jesus name, amen.

Hi!
I had an early loss at the end of feb, so if you don't count that we are on our 8th cycle.
Praying hard that god blesses us with a miracle really soon.
I pray that you also get your sweet baby super soon.
Have you guys had any fertility testing seems its been longer than a year.
:dust:

We've done pretty much everything a regular obgyn can do since infertility is not covered on my insurance and I'm a student so do not want to spend the money out of pocket until I graduate which is only a year from now. But everything is Normal and my obgyn know me very well and says he believes we are fine just taking longer to conceive especially since we've gotten pregnant before. He has given me progesterone to try during LP to see if it will help since my miscarriage was so early. DH and I have both Prayed a lot about it and really feel there's nothing wrong its just not our time yet. So we're trying to be understanding and strong

I've been waiting for this thread! Yay! With emotions running high I think it's really great to have a group of Christian ladies willing to pray for each other?? Praying we all get the BFP's we so desperately want, and soon!!

I often wonder about praying for a baby I wonder If it makes me selfish and that I should just trust gods will that he will bless me with a baby At the right time. thoughts are with you xx

It is not selfish to pray for a wonderful blessing like having children... I know our Heavenly Father hopes for us to want children! And he also says pray without ceasing. I felt wierd at first but I know it is a rightous thing to pray for. He wants to hear from us what we desire when it is a good and wonderful thing. :)

It is not selfish to pray for a wonderful blessing like having children... I know our Heavenly Father hopes for us to want children! And he also says pray without ceasing. I felt wierd at first but I know it is a rightous thing to pray for. He wants to hear from us what we desire when it is a good and wonderful thing. :)

Thank you Bubbles :flower:

My prayers are with all of you ladies!! It is such a difficult journey, but yes please do trust in the Lord, he definitely does know the best timing and I believe he is always doing what is best for us.
It took me 15 whole months to conceive my DS, and as annoying as it was, the month I conceived was the month I gave up trying and just let things be as they were to be...
Since then it has been many a long story in all sorts of areas to do with conception, (blighted ovum finding out at 8 weeks, a few early m/cs, etc), and now my DH and I (just married in December last year, my DS was with my ex) are hoping to get pregnant, but we aren't officially "trying" as such.
You ladies will be in my prayers! :)

How's everyone doing? And where are y'all at in your cycles!

Im due to ovulate today tomorrow Ill be in the tww ....the worst part x

Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->