Christian ladies TTC needing prayer and positive thoughts!

I went to the doctor March 4 and all the blood tests were normal. She said to call back in May if nothing has happened by then. I'm really really starting to get worried.

Yeah I mean you haven't had a period in 87 days!! That's not normal.. Is this the first time you've had a long cycle?

Yes. I stopped taking birth control in December. My first natural cycle was 33 days, then this. I'm really hoping my body is still adjusting, but I can't find anyone had a cycle THIS long after coming off birth control.

I've never been on birth control so I'm not sure but I hope your doctor does something for you soon!

Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

one of my favourite quotes from the bible

Hey little nugget... I was on bc pill for three years age 16-19 and when I came off I had 1 af and then nothing for 6 month. Dr said that was quite normal.

Anyway, I will pray for you

I have a really good friend that is a Chiropractor.. he had a patient that was post menopause and she started to get regular adjustments and lo and behold AF came back.. good things come from being adjusted regularly. I would also suggest a homeopathics person as well. They work wonders. My friend is both so it works out wonderfully. Just a thought!

All the ladies here are in my prayers...good luck to you all. May God bless you.

Exciting news!! AF finally started today after 89 days! You would have thought I got a BFP the way I reacted! My husband and I can finally start ttc again with a fresh cycle. Now on to praying that this cycle is much more normal! God is so good! I am so glad for this thread. PRAYER WORKS!

Yay! sooo happy for you!

the power of prayer is amazing! will continue to pray for a 9 month cycle that ends with a sweet baby in your arms!

wanted to see how everyone was doing?
I'm on cd17 and either ovulated yesterday or will ovulate in a day or so!

Just wanted to share with everyone how much of a miracle and blessing children are. If you have'nt watched the great sperm race you should watch it. Its about an hour long and you can find it on youtube. I've watched it several times and each time i watch it I am amazed at how awesome God is and how each child is a miracle from God. Just think out of billions of sperm each ejaculation there is only ONE sperm that will make your child (or that made us) and out of every month and egg that was released or will be released only ONE paired with that ONE sperm will make our child (or made us) I mean if that is not a testimony in how awesome God is than I dont know what is!

He knows what he is doing, and he has it planned out perfectly! We're just waiting on that ONE sperm and ONE egg to meet each other ;)

Hi ladies :hi:

Can I join?

My Oh and I have a one year old daughter with CP. We recently decided to try for our second, and I'm a bit nervous because of the complications with my 1st.

Today we got my implanon taken out and I was told that I can be fertile as soon as 5 days from now. :dance: We plan on doing it every other day to increase our chances.

What are your thoughts on praying for a specific gender?

Hi girls! I'd like to join! :) My DH and I have been through quite the journey TTC. I have lost track of months trying, but it has been about 2 years. We got our first BFP last April but lost it at 4 weeks, then our second in July. We really thought the one in July was our take home baby. We saw a beautiful heartbeat on two different occasions, he/she was perfect. But I started spotting and bleeding a lot and ended up losing the baby a few days later (baby measured about 7w 4d) :( We have been TTC ever since. We just started infertility work-up and I have been diagnosed with PCOS (even though I have regular cycles and ovulate on my own), and DH has a low sperm count and low morphology. We are still trying to keep the faith and trust that God WILL bless us with our LO when it is HIS timing to. I know that HE is much bigger than ANY problems the doctors found and HE can make it happen whenever HE wants it to! <3 Also we have conceived twice before, I have every faith that it will happen again :)

Hello ladies . . . we are currently having a bit of a break TTC as we were getting a bit stressed but I did find this book helpful and thought you might too:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Just-two-E...1366317917&sr=8-6&keywords=just+the+two+of+us

Love Mini
x

Hi ladies :hi:

Can I join?

My Oh and I have a one year old daughter with CP. We recently decided to try for our second, and I'm a bit nervous because of the complications with my 1st.

Today we got my implanon taken out and I was told that I can be fertile as soon as 5 days from now. :dance: We plan on doing it every other day to increase our chances.

What are your thoughts on praying for a specific gender?

I think we should not care what gender we are given... alot of us have come a long way trying and what we are hoping for is a BFP! Besides, Heavenly father knows what is best for us so just hope for a healty pregnancy and baby and not worry about anything else! :flower:

DH and I are TTC baby #1. I'm 11DPO and just praying God will bless us soon (; Praying for all you ladies too! :)

The Lord has blessed us! at 11dpo I got my bfp x

I literally prayed for everyone on this thread lastnight as well as a few other times this past week! power of prayer works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->