*Christmas At The CrazyLoons/Scrooge Households :D *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abblebubba

WTT Sept '15 - #2
Reaction score
https://i52.tinypic.com/10r4go4.gif MERRY CHRISTMAS BABYANDBUMPhttps://i52.tinypic.com/10r4go4.gif
Heya everyone!! just thought all you darlings might want to follow me through christmas? i will upload what i have brought and what were doing over christmas and things like thaaaat!
And you can all tell me when im buying/wrapping/getting waaaaaaaay to over excited hahaha!!!
:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

MY BOOOOTIFUL PRINCE TYLER-JAY
Okay, i think we will get started with Tyler-Jay first as i buy waaaaay too much for him when its not christmas! :haha: i found myself struggling what to get him this christmas...​
****WARNING!!! DIDNT QUITE REALISE HOW MUCH TYLER-JAY HAD UNTIL I WROTE IT ALL DOWN & THIS ISNT EVEN HALF OF IT!!!****
From Mummy & DaddyBub

# Potatoe Heads [mummy, daddy & baby combo]
# ASDA-Bibs
# ELC- Happyland Battles Castles [two of them ones a good castle ones a bad one- OH insisted on this LOL]
# ELC- Happlyland rocket ship [with a space dog aww :haha:]
# H&M- Two lovely soft jumpers one bright orange with ELMO on it and one in red with disneys CARS on it
# NEXT- Dinosaur jumper with dragon spikes on the hood and down the back
# NEXT -slippers that look like wolfs feet! [You guessed it OH's pick :rofl:
# ELC- Fire engine!!!! [ i got it in the second hand shop £3!!! :D its £12 in the shop and it has three little men with it]
# ASDA- PEPPER PIG t-shirt [this is Tylers up most favorite this year!!]
# NEXT- Biker leather jacket it is gorgeous in age 2-3 thou :haha: [still might be skin tight on him...]
# ASDA- Pepper Pig reading books/colouring!! :D

From Nanny [My Mummy]
# ELC- V-Tech game with loadsa plastic balls and it talks? LOL
# JOHN LEWIS- baby buggy a little three wheeler :D
# ELC- Pepper pig transforming pillow turns from a pillow into pepper pig!!
#

The FOB
Under my recomendations because im not sure he has ANY idea what to get him!! so i told him to get;
# ELC- Eisle the blue one chalk board one side and paper and painting the other.
# ELC- Mini artists- my first chalks
# ELC- Mini artists- my first paints
# ELC- Messy mat with rockets on it
# ELC- Messy apron with rockets on
I haven't really let Tyler do any painting as such yet so this will be an experience LOL

Aunty Carrie-Anne & Her Partner [My eldest sister Carrie]
As far as i know as we like to keep some surprises.
#DUPLO- truch full of bricks
# Large Pepper/George Pig teddies

Aunty Tasmin [My youngest sister only 15]
Tasmin is only young and without a job or money i think shes getting him;
# ASDA- Little £1 toys like cars ect
# A jacket from the market thomas the tank engine!

There are ALOT of other people getting him presents such as Ann & Dean- FOB's parents, Nana Bev & Aunty Kirsty- My OH's family, Grandad & Linda- My dad and his wife, My sisters partners parents, My ex Stepdad & his parents!!

Nice journal!

In the interest of internet safety though you might like to remove your surnames from the title - it will be very easy for someone to find you on here if they want to and it is very annoying when you have a family member (MIL/ex/crazy aunt) stalking your posts :)

Nice journal!

In the interest of internet safety though you might like to remove your surnames from the title - it will be very easy for someone to find you on here if they want to and it is very annoying when you have a family member (MIL/ex/crazy aunt) stalking your posts :)

Ahh good call chick! hmm, new name think haha! :thumbup:
What are you getting Teagan for christmas? :happydance:

Loads! :lol: Her main stuff is mostly Waybuloo stuff :) x

Do, do, do, do, do, dooooo I loooove the waybaloos and so does Tyler we have two talking pipplins the Blue one and Orange one!!! not that i watch it or anything :blush: Is that her favorite hun?

baby my granmother and aunty have tyler something too

Loads! :lol: Her main stuff is mostly Waybuloo stuff :) x

Do, do, do, do, do, dooooo I loooove the waybaloos and so does Tyler we have two talking pipplins the Blue one and Orange one!!! not that i watch it or anything :blush: Is that her favorite hun?

Yes it is. The orange one is called "Yojojo" and the blue one is called "Nok Tok". Tegan has them all for Christmas, in different sizes, that do different things.. :dohh: :rofl:

MY MUMMY! :kiss:
Pretty much this year we decided that we would get christmas presents together because most of what my family wanted was pricey so was better coming from two! me and my OH.

My OH & I got my mummy;
# HMV- Take that CD Album
# DEBENHAMS- designer top for going out
# A present from Rob which i dont know as its a surprise HAHA :flower:
# SPORTS DIRECT- Playboy slippers, pink & Gold :sick:

CARRIE-ANNE [MY ELDEST SISTER] & SUZANNE [HER PARTNER]
Carrie- anne is a strange 22 year old and she likes to play with toys :haha:
Exspecialy LEGO so we have got her;

My OH & I got Carrie-Anne
# ARGOS- Lego pyramid board game
# CRAFTS STORE- A 3D puzzle
# GAME- The sackboy teddy bear from the PS3 GAME!:D

My OH & I got Suzanne
# BOOTS- fantasy by britany spears perfume gift set
# GAME- Michael Jackson exclusive WII Game :happydance:

:kiss: MY BOOOOOTIFUL BOYFRIEND!!! :kiss:
Well okay this was a hard one, his was the hardest one out of all presents to buy :dohh:
But i got them all in the end, and i think he will be veeery happy with them all;

I Got My OH;
:rofl::rofl::rofl: As if would write them here :haha: I know my OH is lurking haha! PM if anyone wants to know what i got him :D :rofl::rofl::rofl:

MY YOUNGEST SISTER TASMIN :awww:
Well she can be a right pain in the bum at times! buuut i still got her some nice surprises with my OH this year, only problem is she might be lurking.. so i might take a rain check on this list and update it soooon.

My OH & I got Tasmin;
# BOOTS- One of those nice boxes of stuff the pink boxes with all the black cartoons over them?
# BOOTS- Make up brushes in leopard print
# GADGET SHOP- Giant Cake maker :lol: [& I mean GIANT]
# RIVER ISLAND- Scarf and hat all in one, that panda one :D

https://i56.tinypic.com/ri7v2v.gifhttps://i56.tinypic.com/301loqg.gif
ITS NEARLY CHRISTMAS BABYANDBUMPERS WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas & a happy new year...:kiss:

Okay so they are all set up ready haha lets wait to see what happens in the morning, :D
XMAS 3.jpgXMAS 4.jpgXMAS.jpgXMAS2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh