Christmas candy revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Stan decided he wanted to retry the fudge. Wednesday we had to go out shopping, to pick up our pictures and get some jeans for me so off he went to a grocery store to buy the ingredients (wasn't taking Hannah out of the mall because of the weather and she's been sick). Anyways last night he made fudge that was actually fudge :rofl: Two batches, one's better than the other because he sort of mixed up the order of putting in the last two ingredients :rofl: Oh and we also baked and decorated 4 dozen sugar cookies :wacko: All this without a kitchen sink!! Never again :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Glad they all turned out!

Going to do some Christmas baking soon too. I made these chocolate covered peanut butter chocolates 10 years ago.........and no one has let me forget that I haven't done it since. LOL

:rofl: Hmm sounds good but I refuse to make anything else. Maybe next year :rofl:

just you wait I'll mention this to Stan and he'll tell me he wants the recipe so he can make some :rofl:

Then Stan can do the dishes :rofl: :rofl:

:grr: Tell me about it I did ALL the dishes last night :rofl:

just you wait I'll mention this to Stan and he'll tell me he wants the recipe so he can make some :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

My recipe book that I made them from before is at MIL's. But I found another online. Will let you know if they are good first. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"