Christmas Day hpt testers?

Flower Lily

Reaction score
I am so excited that December is almost here! Last month I had an early chemical and now DF and I are so excited to begin trying again. November wasn't a good month so we wrote that one off but working out dates.. It looks as though I will am testing on or around Christmas day!

Anyone else working out dates around the same time? Imagine how exciting that would be to discover you're pregnant on Christmas Day?!

I would love some ttc buddies please :) xxx

I will probably be in this boat. I'm 13 dpo, :bfn: yesterday, taking progesterone for LPD. I think the P is keeping af away. I'm going to give it one more test, and if neg again, stop the P and wait for af. If af comes by Thusday or Friday, hopefully o on cd 15 (taking P one cycle usually makes me o early the next, day 15 is early for me), then I should be ready for testing on Christmas Eve or Christmas. So, lots of factors for me there. lol

Christmas Eve will probably be better for me than Christmas testing wise. We will be with DH's fam with lots of people and kids waking up early to see what Santa brought. If I wake earlier than everyone else, I could probably swing sneaking in a test. But if I wake with everyone, it'll be hard being in the bathroom waiting on test results when wanting to be a part of all the family excitement. But I agree, what fun to get a bfp on Christmas!

So sorry about your loss. :cry: I've had two before while TTC #2. Not fun. Mine were lost due to my LPD.

That would be me!! Just Weaned from bf so hoping things get straight soon. Been taking vitamin b complex so mb that will help too!!

Hi ladies!! Lovely to meet you! Guess we will have a lot to talk about during December! :) xx

I counted it up and I had a 17 day lp cycle this last cycle!! Hopefully that gives me a better chance in December!

Definitely bfn for me this cycle. :cry: So I guess I'm officially looking forward to testing around Christmas now. CD 1 today, hopefully I o on Dec 11, then be 13 dpo Christmas Eve.

Just worked out that if this cycle is 23 days as it's looking to be, and next cycle is 23 days. AF is due xmas day. *stroppy*

So could go horribly or perfectly. If AF shows up on Christmas Day I might just keep it a secret from OH...

I am on cd10! I can test around the 22nd... I'm hoping for a Christmas BFP. This is our second cycle trying... Really looking for a buddy. Unsure if I will be ovulating soon- fiancé and I have been DTD every other day just to be covered... Any buddies?

I got two 88 cent test today so I have then for that day!! They are the tests I used for my first pregnancy! Really hoping and praying for a bfp!!! Any news from you ladies?

My calendar says i should be ovulating today... But I have no symptoms! Just some wet CM.. Not EWCM. Maybe I'm gearing up for O. Been BD every other day so if I ovulate hopefully I catch the egg!

With my first pregnancy I had nothing at all that told me I was oing except an app on my phone.. So you might catch that egg yet Ashley!

Good luck, Ashley! Have you looked into charting or opk's to know when you o for sure?

I'm still waiting for o day. Will probably be next Wednesday.

I haven't started charting and temping yet! It's only our second cycle! If we don't get our BFP this month I will be temping and charting next cycle!

Hi ladies, Merry Christmas! So, have you ladies been testing? What are the results? I'm a little unsure right now. Think I may have got a really faint bfp this morning. . Fx

Good luck!! I'm waiting to ovulate. Should happen within a couple days! Just started our bding mission last night! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->