christmas eve what you got left to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cleaning like crazy, just finished bathroom, I'm well behind lol!

Well i have to clean the whole flat and put all the washing out before 3pm! Then off to work till 11pm (oh and on the way to work got to pick up YET another present this time for SIL because mil phoned and told us to buy her one ) argh i am soo stressed :(

I have to clean full house, just about to get off here and start the bathroom :lol: all washing and ironing done and put away yesterday:D
OH is out trying to find some potatos cos we could not find any yesterday lol!
then am gonna have a bath and bath the kids then have to make sandwiches, cook chicken and sausage rolls n things as my mam,sister and neice are coming over for a buffet tea about 4pm :D then when they go around 8-9pm we are going to build Jacks kitchen and garage and personalised wooden chairs and set all presents out ...wahhhoooo santas coming tonight :happydance: enjoy everyone!!xxx

I have to clean the bathroom still and sort out our pressies for tomarrow and clean out the chip pan and just tidy up really.Then Im going to chill out with my new pjs on and watch Christmas films lol.xxx

Well, my OH has been working these past few days and will be today, so that means I have to go and visit IKEA to get some desks my kids are so asking for and thinking Santa might bring. I can't disappoint them.

I was done all my shopping yesterday....so I thought. I only wanted OH to do this but he cannot help it if he's got to work.

Then on my way back I have to pick up my stepkids who are coming over for the evening until tomorrow afternoon.

And I come home to do payroll for our employees.

Going to be a busy day :)

Still got to cook the buffet for the family but everywhere spotless and presents etc ready yay!!

Merry Xmas everyone!

I had the christmas cards to buy for everyone this morning (yes, i was very behind due to the snow :() and also everybodies presents to wrap and give out so spent most of the day driving round to families houses and handing everything out!

Next year, i swear i'm going to start much earlier! I'm all done now though....thank goodness! Just in time :haha: Luckily i don't have any dinners/food to cook so all is good!

well im done apart from 2 pesents to wrap when the kids of gone bed and getting them all out under the tree whoop whoop mega excited my xmas every one x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"