Christmas/Holiday Wish List: A BFP!!! DECEMBER TESTING THREAD

no January thread yet so if someone wants to take it...

Anyone starting the January Thread?

It's my birth month so I figured I'd take it this time. I just started it here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...anuary-2015-pregnancy-watch.html#post34601139

Thanks Lan! BTW my BFP turned into another chemical pregnancy :(

oh I'm so sorry, Hope. I was wishing so much it wouldn't turn out to be. Hugs to you!!

Ugh...sorry Hope. I am so disappointed. Was really looking forward to this being it for you, as I'm sure you were too. :hugs:

nikk! how are you feeling? is your temp drop ok? I don't know if these things are expected after some time or if your temp stays up the whole pregnancy...so green in this area.

nikk! how are you feeling? is your temp drop ok? I don't know if these things are expected after some time or if your temp stays up the whole pregnancy...so green in this area.

Thanks for asking, Wish! This is why I love BnB. Lovely ladies here :)

I'm not feeling much this early. Sore boobs but that was only for the first several days after BFP. Now I'm dealing with bloat, cramps, and sleeplessness. It's like really bad PMS. That last temp was taken at an off time and the last HPT's I took were dark. I'm not worried and I've stopped temping for now.

How are things for you? Are you TTC this month?

oh good - WHEW! I'm glad you're not doubled over with nausea or anything - sounds like typical stuff!

yep, I guess we're doing regular old BD'ing this month b/c the RE appt will be right after I ovulate. I should probably inform DH that there won't be any scientific magic this month in case he was depending on that...

Other than that, I think I've found my 'eat better/act better/workout more' mojo, finally! I hope, anyway. It could just be a couple-day thing.
trying to eat cleaner, drink less alcohol and coffee (tea instead, but still has caffeine? not sure of the toss up, there...) and I've worked out the past 2 days. Trying to use my fitbit more and hoping to lose 10 lbs by our trip to Yellowstone on 2/28! I think I can....

thanks for askin! :)

oh good - WHEW! I'm glad you're not doubled over with nausea or anything - sounds like typical stuff!

yep, I guess we're doing regular old BD'ing this month b/c the RE appt will be right after I ovulate. I should probably inform DH that there won't be any scientific magic this month in case he was depending on that...

Other than that, I think I've found my 'eat better/act better/workout more' mojo, finally! I hope, anyway. It could just be a couple-day thing.
trying to eat cleaner, drink less alcohol and coffee (tea instead, but still has caffeine? not sure of the toss up, there...) and I've worked out the past 2 days. Trying to use my fitbit more and hoping to lose 10 lbs by our trip to Yellowstone on 2/28! I think I can....

thanks for askin! :)

Nah, the nausea hit me last time at 6 weeks and I expect it will be the same. I'm dreading it.

I'm glad your getting more active! I started my fitness journey over a year ago and it has made such a huge difference for me. What started out as simple vanity to lose weight, became more of a 'how much weight can I LIFT' kinda deal. The weight loss and figure recomp were just a bonus. I highly recommend weightlifting and reading anything Bret Contreras has to say ;) Changed my life! Now if only I could get back in the gym...I've been MIA for a week cause I feel crappy!

I hear Yellowstone is amazing! I hope you enjoy it!

Yeah, I WAS that way a few years ago, when I worked at a company that had a gym right in the building and a trainer that I loved! I've since left that company and work from home now, so it's SO hard to just motivate myself. I used to thrive on the day-after soreness :)
Lifting weights is so important, not many women realize it! It's good for dem bones!

Nikk, glad to hear you are not feeling horrible.

Wish, sounds like a good game plan. Yellowstone sounds amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->