Christmas/Holiday Wish List: A BFP!!! DECEMBER TESTING THREAD

Hope - I was thinking the same thing! FX'ed you spike tomorrow!

PM test confirms it! Line showed up fast with the control!

Hope! did you temp today? waiting on pins and needles! :)

my temp dropped - still above coverline but I'm getting all crampy and stuff so I'm assuming I'm out. I tested since we have plans to head out tonight for some dinner and drinks and it was a stark white BFN. Only 9dpo, I know, I know... but still. Yanno....
not having a pity party, though - RE appt is set up for 1/19!

Hope! did you temp today? waiting on pins and needles! :)

my temp dropped - still above coverline but I'm getting all crampy and stuff so I'm assuming I'm out. I tested since we have plans to head out tonight for some dinner and drinks and it was a stark white BFN. Only 9dpo, I know, I know... but still. Yanno....
not having a pity party, though - RE appt is set up for 1/19!

Yeah, Hope, whats the news??

Wishtobemom, I really wouldn't worry at 9dpo. I can only offer my own experience, but I had a dip below coverline at 10dpo and I have been crampy all week. I was super worried, but it was all for naught. So you still have plenty going for you, chin up buttercup!

thank you, nikk - I should take some of my own medicine, this is what I would tell others. I'm just going to fill my day with painting a room in the house and then head out with friends tonight. Maybe one drink or so, but don't want to skew any morning temps either. :)

Oh why not. One drink can't possibly cause any harm and you should do whatever it takes to distract!

Wish2B- I don't think 1 drink will affect your temps to much, I say go for it. 9dpo is early like Nikk said so don't be down today.

My temp went back up today but I'm sure AF is coming tomorrow. All other signs for me show it. I'm meeting with my RE next week to talk about IVF.

Temp still up but BFN :(

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 44
I didn't test - I know I'm on the docket to today, though! I started to spot a little last night and today and had a temp drop again. So I know I'm out - I'll probably start tomorrow or Friday. Boooooooo!
I'm sorry, Hope, for your BFN :(
maybe one more day!!

Congrats Nikk!!!

Wish: You don't know how badly I was hoping to logon and see some good news from you!!!

Hope: Fingers crossed!

Congrats nikk!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hopethisyear and wish2b.

Got myself out of my pit of despair over the holidays with a bucket of champagne. Now back on the wagon and ready for this new year and cycle!

Thanks ladies, but cd1 today :(
I'm ok though!
Hope - FX'ed for you still!!

Sorry Wish!

Temp still up today, but haven't tested. Sore boobs are gone and starting to get a little EWCM which I always get right before AF, so I'm pretty sure I'm out. Thanks for all the positive vibes though.

Do we have a January thread yet?

No af( although after typing this she'll probably arrive) negative tests tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->