Christmas/New Years Birthdays?

I'm due Christmas eve and would have picked any other month!! Along with the holidays, dd' s bday is Jan 9th, so now I'll have 2 bdays near holiday time. I'm thinking I will probably celebrate this one in early December and dd's in early January. I hate to combine them. I'm already worried about this year as I feel dd might actually understand the whole birthday thing for the first time. I'm thinking of doing hers early December this year because I probably won't be up for doing it with a newborn!

My birthday is on Dec 14 and I am due Dec 1. Birthdays around holidays really aren't so bad. I was never really able to have a big awesome pool party or anything, but I still had a good time. My parents made sure to separate Christmas from my birthday so that I could have my own special day. However, I used to beg to put up the tree on my birthday, so that's that....

We always get our tree the first weekend of December, I told DH this year it's going up right after Thanksgiving because by the time December rolls around *I'm* going to be rolling around and not wanting to do much:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->