Christmas Reading meet?

Bexivillian

Reaction score
Anyone fancy a meet in Reading?

I would love to have some new people to talk to :flower:

I would come to reading, I'm only in Bracknell! x

Definatly, however i forgot there is a lack of people from berkshire on this forum. Haha.

Short notice but the coke lorry like in the adverts is in reading tomorrow evening at 5pm at the big tesco not far from the station. If any of you a free to go I might see you there

i'd love to meet up i only live 10mins on the train away :) maybe january now?

I will be up for it if we have moved in time :D we are moving mid jan hopefully

Bracknell or reading. :)

we have 2 houses to view on the 3rd

hi,i would love to meet up with some mums locally, i am in yateley so not too far!

Fantastic.

Shall we try and set a date with enough notice? Maybe the 3rd week in Jan so hopefully Pink Flowers can come :)

Rockell, i didnt check this before today but was going to see the cola truck but Indie got cranky so missed it. I hope it was good?

Looking forward to meeting you all

that sounds good with me. We are moving to Sandhurst but it is easy enough to get to reading, I think I will get the train and then it will be cheaper than parking :lol:

So as soon as a date is set I will book my ticket :D

yes im free tues wens and thurs if anyone else is any week in jan we have baby classes on mon and fris for 6 weeks starting 9th jan :)

we dont move till the 20th Jan so I wouldnt be able to do the 17th but I can do the 23rd hopefully x

woo so the 24th it is :) oo you'll be just around the corner from me im in camberley getting the train from blackwater

I think I am getting the train from Sandhurst, But the train stations are all in the same sort of distance from our new house :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->