Christopher Michael 7/17/09

DeeStar03

Reaction score
Ok finally I am posting my birth STORY!!!

So here it goes... Monday July 13th I got my first sweep done... and I had it done once with my first born and I was in labor that night... so sure this would work i was waiting for the cramps to start... well NOTHING! nothing for 2 whole days!!.. so i had an induction planned for Thursday July 16th at 6:30am...well The docs called me the day before to tell me that they had to bump me out cause they had a woman with low fluid..which I completely understand!!.. so instead I went back to the docs on Thursday afternoon to get my 2nd sweep!!!.. Also i was already 4cm dilated and 50% effaced!!!...well when I got home... I was feeling the cramps.. bad! they were nothing to time... but they were sure there!.. i immediatly called my family since they live an hour away thinking I was SO SURE i'd be in the hospital that night... well.. they came up for nothing!!!.. My cramps finally stopped at about 8pm...
I had told my mom to sleep over just incase so she can help me with my first son, Louis, while my hubby brings me to the hospital incase something happens overnight... well... they all went home and it was just me and my husband and my son. We all slept together that night in my sons room to be together.

I finally fell asleep at about 10pm... then got woken up by extreme cramps at 12:45am !!!! I tried to sleep again... they just kept waking me up... finally i had to pee and went to go pee.. and saw the BLOODY SHOW!!!!! So thats how I KNEW this was it.... I tried to ignore it some more... but it was not going away... after tossing and turning and breathing through the pain I finally gave in at 4am and woke up my family to tell them... I told them first and they said well call the doc and see what they say...since I was already 4cm they said come on in!!!!.. called my family back told thim I was going in!!.. then I woke up hubby saying it was time....Finally got to the hospital and had to wake up my son too.. but he was ok.. When I got to the hospital i was already 6cm !!!!! and 80%effaced!! well it was tough!.. nurses said i could've gone naturally but I wanted my epidural... finally got it!! then because i was so relaxed from the epidural it slowed down my contractions... so then they started me on pitocin and broke my water... then things picked up FAST!!!.. I got to the hospital at 5am and after all was done.. started pushing at 9:35am and Christopher Michael was born in 3 pushes at 9:44am weighing 9lbs 10oz and 23 inches long!!!!.. so he was HUGE!!!.. here are some pix! Enjoy!!!! Me and baby are doing well and Louis, his big brother.. loves him already!!!
https://img107.imageshack.us/i/img4162.jpg/
https://img27.imageshack.us/i/img4165z.jpg/

congratulations! Both you andd the baby look great!

Congratulations he is beautiful xxx

Excellent stuff well done he is gorgeous.

Hes Lovely!!!

All the best on your little family :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back