Citroen Xsara Picasso-Anyone have one?

Sunrise

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

We are keeping our eye on a citroen xsara picasso and are very tempted to purchase it, it is an 09 reg. We heard that they are good for having three child seats in the back because of the 3x3 back seats. Also love how much storage space there seems to be :thumbup:

The issue is that i'm not sure whether our current car seat is compatible. We have the maxicosi cabrio fix and easyfix base. I have read online that it isnt safe to use the base in this car because of the underfloor storage on the back two seats and the leg on the base. Is this the case? Is there isofix points on the middle seat and therefore is it possible/safe to put the seat with base in the middle instead?

Lastly does the cabriofix (minus base) actually fit in this car? I've had a look on the maxicosi website for the seat and it says not but I suspect its not been tested yet. Im gonna ask DH to ring citroen to check but just wanted real opinions first from people who already have the car.

Thanks a bunch :flower:

My mums got a 58 reg picasso and I used to be insured on it for a short period of time and its a lovely car to drive! I think hers is the 1.6 turbo diesel and its a really nice car to drive and very comfy as well for longer journeys! The 3 seats in the back are brill cos they're all full size seats, not your average small cramped middle seat.
I'm sorry, I don't know much about the child fittings, I'm pretty sure isofix base can be put in cos that's what we'll have when our LO is born and mum checked cos she'll obviously be helping us out at times (like when OH is using the car himself during the day).
The car itself I would defo recommend, hope you get the info you need and car sorted soon :) xx

I have a Citroen Xsara Picasso and i have had both the cabriofix and maxi cosi second stage seats in it and they are all fine. the great thing about this car is that it has 3 isofix fixings! space is huge too! great boot and lots of space in the car. might feel a bit big to drive at the beginning but its grand after a couple of days!

I got this. And I love it. Sooo spacious. I had a ka before and to be totally honest I find the Citroën easier to drive. Totally recommend it :)

Ive got 1 but an X reg lol
No idea on carseats but LOVE fact have 3 seats in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->