Clap hands!

A

AppleBlossom

We always play clap hands where i clap her hands together an pat a cake where she claps my hands. In the bath before i said to her 'clap hands' and she started clapping her hands by herself. Then everytime i say clap hands she does it :cloud9:

that's so clever! I think it's amazing when they start to kind of understand speech and stuff. I don't feel like Alasdair will ever do things like that but I hope I'm wrong!

that's so clever! I think it's amazing when they start to kind of understand speech and stuff. I don't feel like Alasdair will ever do things like that but I hope I'm wrong!

aww he will! she opens her mouth when i say open too lol

Oh, I'm sure he will start doing all sorts of stuff soon. My son just started clapping his hands last week. And he's almost 10 months. Some babies are just better at certain things (like learning to crawl or talk sooner). I felt like that too, that Aiden wasn't gonna do things like that and suddenly, he's been doing everything.

I can only get Caitlyn to pat her knees, she won't clap or put her hands together atall! :rofl:

Clever Grace!!

Go grace! Ella has started doing this also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->