I started using the pump the MW gave me this morning. I cleaned it afterwards but on the sheet i had, it just talked about cleaning the pump/adaptors etc in warm, soapy water, which I did. It didn't mention the tube at all though - so I just sort of rinsed it in warm water. I've just looked online and apparently there is some anti-bacterial lock on the tube, so you don't need to wash it or rinse it. If water gets it, it can cause bacteria/mould. Have I fecked the pump up? Its on loan from the MW and is an Ameda one.