Cleaning Laminate

I Hoover then use flash wipes, can't wait for carpet! X

If its not sealed the best thing I found was a tip from one of my friends in the US, a bucket of water (about 5 litres min) but with a generous squirt of fairy liquid (or indeed any washing up liquid), froth it up with the mop so its a lot of froth to water; then get some of the froth on the mop and squeeze out as much of it as possible, then use this to mop-it really makes the laminate clean but not sticky or greasy and also has an anti-static quality that stops it getting quite as dusty in the future. Still prefer carpets though; they don't look as cool but with laminate as my sister says 'if you don't hoover and mop it for one day it looks like you haven't done it for 10 days' xx

Thanks everyone. I feel like I have never stopped cleaning in days! Carpets were so much easier!!! Loads of tips though and I think a steam mop will be on the shopping list once Santa comes!!!

Hoover or sweep then use a flash mop

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/public/OzsHhQ5G6SFcd9Tngj-1Y_QZeFPCFnsQQmrNmJTLDZEGu6M8w_xgNz0RJrCITwN7AIpig_g4Zr5MSvPA4zW5aSdoRvBiyffhe2OBuh00z3i2R1YQ0oEHBF_hGPYIRGotjM3y_ZpKyIHNeOrX4OpYMtNv4HzOR7aqwv6_PbpmsQ

This is exactly what I do/use.

The flash mop is more economical now that I've worked out how to get the lid of the liquid stuff off and can refill it rather than buying the branded stuff!:haha:

How?!! I ran out once and just made a hole in the top and put a spout in :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->