Clear Blue Digi giving me 1-2 weeks at 18-19DPO?

FartyBum

Reaction score
Hi again peoples!

So I've had concerns about the darkness of my BFPs thus far with this pregnancy. :shrug:

So this morning I toddled down to Boots and nabbed a Clear Blue Digital HPT with Conception Indicator, you know, to make the whole pregnancy progress a little clearer.

I used my third wee of the day for it and it gave me a reading of Pregnant 1-2 weeks.

I am now 18-19DPO and AF is four days late. Surely I should be in the 2-3 weeks bracket by now?

God why do I keep doing it to myself??!! :cry:

Getting blood work done tomorrow but I won't have results from that until Friday.

Clearblue instruction asks for FMU. Your was probably too diluted. Also even with FMU Clearblue is notorious for giving you 1-2 until you are well into your 4th week and 2-3 when you are nearly 5 weeks etc. They also say they are not 100% accurate on dating. They only guarantee pregnant/non pregnant part.

Clearblue instruction asks for FMU. Your was probably too diluted. Also even with FMU Clearblue is notorious for giving you 1-2 until you are well into your 4th week and 2-3 when you are nearly 5 weeks etc. They also say they are not 100% accurate on dating. They only guarantee pregnant/non pregnant part.

My reasoning was my BFPs seem to have been strongest with my afternoon pee...

I'll try my second one with FMU tomorrow and update.

Thanks for your reply! :thumbup:

I had the same with the clearblue conception indicator. I was 21 dpo when I first used it and it said 1-2 weeks (with SMU) and then I used the second four days later and it had changed to 2-3 weeks (with FMU) when really I thought it would be 3+. I haven't bought any more as they're so expensive but I think that it should be ok as I did a lot of checking on the internet and it really does seem that the conception indicator isn't totally reliable! Although it would be nice to see the 3+ as then you can see that levels are rising.

I had the same with the clearblue conception indicator. I was 21 dpo when I first used it and it said 1-2 weeks (with SMU) and then I used the second four days later and it had changed to 2-3 weeks (with FMU) when really I thought it would be 3+. I haven't bought any more as they're so expensive but I think that it should be ok as I did a lot of checking on the internet and it really does seem that the conception indicator isn't totally reliable! Although it would be nice to see the 3+ as then you can see that levels are rising.

Oh thank goodness, someone in the same boat as me! I see you're not too too far ahead of me too, have you had blood work done? How are you feeling?

I'm around 19dpo and got 1-2 weeks with fmu today, keeps playing on my mind all day.

Oh thank goodness, someone in the same boat as me! I see you're not too too far ahead of me too, have you had blood work done? How are you feeling?

I know, it definitely helps that other people are experiencing the same things doesn't it! No blood work done, I'm not seeing the midwife until 22nd November so just waiting for that.

Compared with my first pregnancy I have no real symptoms apart from extreme tiredness which is kind of worrying as by this point with my little girl I was having morning, noon and night sickness! Trying to keep positive about it all as every pregnancy is different and I know from experience how awful it is when you can't keep anything down. A little morning sickness would be nice though just to confirm that things are progressing!

Keeping myself sane by using up my stash of cheapie tests every few days and I've finally seen the test line coming up very dark now. It's so hard to stop worrying though isn't it and the 12 week scan seems so far away! I hope your blood tests show good news! Are you going to do another clearblue test?

It goes by HCG level-HCG is not made until baby implants. I would not worry to much as HCG levels vary by person and you can implant later.

I know, it definitely helps that other people are experiencing the same things doesn't it! No blood work done, I'm not seeing the midwife until 22nd November so just waiting for that.

Compared with my first pregnancy I have no real symptoms apart from extreme tiredness which is kind of worrying as by this point with my little girl I was having morning, noon and night sickness! Trying to keep positive about it all as every pregnancy is different and I know from experience how awful it is when you can't keep anything down. A little morning sickness would be nice though just to confirm that things are progressing!

Keeping myself sane by using up my stash of cheapie tests every few days and I've finally seen the test line coming up very dark now. It's so hard to stop worrying though isn't it and the 12 week scan seems so far away! I hope your blood tests show good news! Are you going to do another clearblue test?

Oh I can only imagine, if my blood work comes back decent I'm going to pray for morning sickness immediately!! I have another clearblue digital and I think I might just give that a bash first thing tomorrow morning. I used third wee of the day for the one today so I am HOPING that's the reason it's estimating the pregnancy to be so early.

I had a stash of cheapie tests and the lines never got mega dark, not light either mind, but never dark dark.

God we're obsessed aren't we?

I'm around 19dpo and got 1-2 weeks with fmu today, keeps playing on my mind all day.

Mine was the third pee of the day so I'm HOPING mind comes back 2-3 or 3+ tomorrow morning with FMU.

I have a funny inkling something might be wrong though. It's hard not to stress isn't it?!

Can you have blood work done?

I went to my doctors yesterday but he didnt mention it, If I'm still stressing tomorrow im going to ring again and see. I think I'm more paranoid because it's taken 4 yrs to get here with one loss dec last year. Im thinking I'll wait until Saturday to test again if I can wait that long! Fingers crossed for you!

Do you have any symptoms?

I went to my doctors yesterday but he didnt mention it, If I'm still stressing tomorrow im going to ring again and see. I think I'm more paranoid because it's taken 4 yrs to get here with one loss dec last year. Im thinking I'll wait until Saturday to test again if I can wait that long! Fingers crossed for you!

Do you have any symptoms?

Not REALLY, sore boobs is the only constant one and occasionally a sore back. Twinges in the lower right hand side of my abdomen.

Every so often I give my boobs a quick squeezy squeeze to make sure they're still tender :blush:

What about you?

Ha ha, totally obsessed! Every time I do a test and it comes up positive I'm like - right, that's it no more, it's time to stop. And then the next day it just seems so wrong to have a wee without doing a test!

I think sometimes you focus so much on the possibility that things could go wrong that you forget that it's more common for things to go right!

Good luck with the clearblue digi tomorrow!!

It's hard when you're so desperate for everything to go right.

Well on Sunday I woke up and felt really sick and dizzy, I could smell everything it was ridiculous, went out with my husband but after being out for an hour or two had to go home for a nap that's when I took a test, also had sore boobs which I'm paranoid keep disappearing and period type pains.

If only it was simple!

Personally I wouldn't trust the CBDs as far as I could throw them, I got 1-2 weeks with morning wee and got 3+ The same day about two wee's later!!

Personally I wouldn't trust the CBDs as far as I could throw them, I got 1-2 weeks with morning wee and got 3+ The same day about two wee's later!!

Oh I read your thread about your experience too, what a sham!!

I have one digi left and will take it tomorrow with FMU, I'm a sucker for punishment!!

I really dislike the conception indicator!! I was over 5 weeks pregnant and still only got 2-3. They cause worry for no good reason.

Try not to stress about it. X

Well I took the second Clear Blue Digital this morning with VERRRRRRY concentrated urine and it still came up 1-2 weeks...

Literally out the door now to have my bloods taken to test HCG levels. You know the way they say gut feelings are often right? Yeah my gut isn't liking this one bit...

Please pray for me :( xx

Well I took the second Clear Blue Digital this morning with VERRRRRRY concentrated urine and it still came up 1-2 weeks...

Literally out the door now to have my bloods taken to test HCG levels. You know the way they say gut feelings are often right? Yeah my gut isn't liking this one bit...

Please pray for me :( xx

I really hope it goes ok for you. Do you get the results straight away? Fingers crossed x

Fingers crossed for you!
I haven't done one yet this morning, going to test with smu, I remember last time I was pregnant it always gave me a stronger result than fmu. If I get the same result I'll be getting my bloods done too.
Let us know how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->