Clear Blue Digi giving me 1-2 weeks at 18-19DPO?

Well I took the second Clear Blue Digital this morning with VERRRRRRY concentrated urine and it still came up 1-2 weeks...

Literally out the door now to have my bloods taken to test HCG levels. You know the way they say gut feelings are often right? Yeah my gut isn't liking this one bit...

Please pray for me :( xx

I really hope it goes ok for you. Do you get the results straight away? Fingers crossed x

I'm not sure, I reckon they have to be sent to a lab, so hopefully will have first result tomorrow and then repeat blood test Friday?

Thanks so much xx

Fingers crossed for you!
I haven't done one yet this morning, going to test with smu, I remember last time I was pregnant it always gave me a stronger result than fmu. If I get the same result I'll be getting my bloods done too.
Let us know how you get on.

Well I parched myself last night so this morning's urine would be extra concentrated, which it definitely was (without going into TMI!)

I'll see what the nurse says today. I'll post back when I know more.

I so know what your going through! I got 1-2 weeks at 12dpo (8 days ago) and still got 1-2 weeks 2 days ago :( I've a scan booked for a weeks time so keeping my fingers crossed xx

Ladies I'm sitting in the clinic waiting room and have just been to the loo and I've begun to bleed.

At least it's closure. I'm trying not to bawl in the waiting room...

Baby dust to you all!!

Just read all through this and :-( really sorry to hear the last bit. X

I'm so sorry to hear that :( I hope you're as ok as can be.

Still saying 1-2 for me as well so I think I know what's to come. Not sure I can go through this again. Feel so angry with my body :(

I'm really sad to read your post, I hope you're keeping as well as you can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->