Clear blue digi opks

Sianylw

Reaction score
Hi all

getting a little frustrated... 3 days of flashing smilies. Lines were getting darker on cheapie opks now gone lighter again?
Digi still flashing smiley. On CD 21 /22 now which would be normal for me to ovulate late if at all with PCOS I’m just worried I’m having a surge that won’t amount to anything again! Close to losing the will. How do others get on with digis compared to cheapies? Thanks

Hi all

getting a little frustrated... 3 days of flashing smilies. Lines were getting darker on cheapie opks now gone lighter again?
Digi still flashing smiley. On CD 21 /22 now which would be normal for me to ovulate late if at all with PCOS I’m just worried I’m having a surge that won’t amount to anything again! Close to losing the will. How do others get on with digis compared to cheapies? Thanks

I loved my digi one the month I conceived my last baby I had flashing smiley for over a week before the peak and my cheapie ones did the same as you went almost then light again xx

I loved my digi one the month I conceived my last baby I had flashing smiley for over a week before the peak and my cheapie ones did the same as you went almost then light again xx

that’s positive news to hear... honestly starting to drive me nuts now! Fingers crossed mine are doing similar to yours. Thank you xx

that’s positive news to hear... honestly starting to drive me nuts now! Fingers crossed mine are doing similar to yours. Thank you xx

Your very welcome lovely fingers crossed for you :dust: xx

I did them about 1 month after stopping bcp. I had a flashing smiley for 9 or 10 days. I think because my cycles were erratic for awhile it didn't work for mw then. I didn't try later when my cycles were regular. The flashing smiley is supposed to detect a rise in estrogen level which wouldn't affect a normal opk that detects LH levels. With regular opks mine wouldn't continue to gradually darken, it would fluctuate and then bam it was positive :) so you could definitely be preparing for your lh surge.

Thanks both I’ll keep testing over the next few days

](*,)day 4 of flashing smileys and negative Cheapie opks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->