Clear blue digital 2-3 this morning but bleeding now :-(

Wilsonsgirl

Reaction score
Hello...
I am about 4+4 and this morning I got a 2-3 on clear blue digital but I just got home from work and I have been bleeding. It's brown/ pink but not right red. I'm a bit uncomfortable in my tummy but no pain/ cramping (only mild). I did bleed in my pregnancy with pregnancy with my now 4 year old so I know it can happen but I miscarried a few months ago and just so anxious. Boons still sore and I'm feeling light headed/ dizzy. Any advice would be most helpful
WG x

Hello...
I am about 4+4 and this morning I got a 2-3 on clear blue digital but I just got home from work and I have been bleeding. It's brown/ pink but not right red. I'm a bit uncomfortable in my tummy but no pain/ cramping (only mild). I did bleed in my pregnancy with pregnancy with my now 4 year old so I know it can happen but I miscarried a few months ago and just so anxious. Boons still sore and I'm feeling light headed/ dizzy. Any advice would be most helpful
WG x

I had this the day after my bfp which would have been 11 dpo and all turned out okay. It started out as pinkish and a couple of drops in the toilet then I only saw it when I wiped. Ittapered off the next day to brownish and was gone within 48 hours.

Hello...
WG x

Hi there,

I'm only about 3 weeks 4 days as far as I'm aware, I found out 2 days ago through a clear blue + test which came up straight away a nice clear blue line. Shocked as I tested thinking it was waaaaay to early. But nevertheless pregnant. I woke up this morning to pink staining on my tissue and a tiny bit a few times after that. It was so light and the last two times I've been to the loo there's been nothing. I've had two MC this year as far. Fingers crossed for us both. xxx:hugs:

I think bleeding in pregnancy is quite common, I had bleeding in my last pregnancy and my LG is here fine, just rest up and keep an eye on it, it's probably just a bit of breakthrough bleeding or sensitive cervix, a lot of blood is being pumped down there at the moment so sometimes a blood vessel can burst. Sometimes there's no reason for it! Try not to worry, but if it gets heavier speak to your GP. I would say go to hospital to get checked but as it's so early all they will do is tell you to go away and wait as a scan wouldn't show anything this soon.
I hope everything turns out ok for you and for you too Lorraine, I'm sure it will, just take it easy xxx

Thanks everyone (& yes fingers crossed for us Lorraine!)

I actually was constipated and, having had cervical erosion in the past when carrying my son, I'm wondering if my cervix was irritated. Who knows :shrug:

WG x

I had the same thing and I'm still having it off and on
I have a perigestational haematoma
But bub is doing great :)

I had pink spotting this pregnancy. Everything is fine with bub :)

Well I just woke up and was dreading going to pee but there was just a little brown blood when I wiped- very minimal and probably left over from yesterday.

I'm cramping like my period is due and my tummy is sore (gas pains I think)... I also have sore boobs, nausea/hunger and I can still taste my partners deodorant in my mouth even though he sprayed it about an hour ago!!

Hope you're all ok
WG xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back