Clear blue digital worries :(

Belle280601

Reaction score
Hey ladies hoping you could shed some light. I'm supposingly 5wk3days the image is pics of the clearblue digital the lighter result I took day before yesterday and the darker result this morning fmu. Both results came back 2-3 which means 4-5weeks i know but surely it would say 3+ by now? Scared something is wrong :(

20160529_073103-1-1-1-1.jpg

The weeks indicator is only a rough guide, Please don't panic, its not worth it.

I'll try relax just so hard first weeks. I have no symptoms what so ever no sore boobs or anything. This my 3rd baby just wish I knew all was Ok Xx

its all based more or less on hcg , so really some people just take longer for the 3 + to come up. just give it a bit more time

I'm digi yesterday still said 2-3 but when I opened it up the lines looked like yours, when I google 'inside clear blue digi 2-3 weeks' the images for 3+ weeks look identical to both yours and mine so I'm guessing we are 3+ but the digi just didn't pick it up, the lines on them are as dark at they should be for 3+

I'm digi yesterday still said 2-3 but when I opened it up the lines looked like yours, when I google 'inside clear blue digi 2-3 weeks' the images for 3+ weeks look identical to both yours and mine so I'm guessing we are 3+ but the digi just didn't pick it up, the lines on them are as dark at they should be for 3+

Thank you for your reply Irish baby that has eased my mind. I've been researching too and it seems it's common for it to be out. Congratulations everyone on your pregnancies :flower:

I only took one test but it said 1-2 weeks when it should have said 2-3 (I was 4.5 weeks when I tested). Everything is fine though and at my 12 week scan baby was actually measuring a day ahead.

I only took one test but it said 1-2 weeks when it should have said 2-3 (I was 4.5 weeks when I tested). Everything is fine though and at my 12 week scan baby was actually measuring a day ahead.

Hi miss cellany wow I'm shocked with how innacurate they actually are. It's crazy. Happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy :flower:

I never got a 3+ and all is fine here :flower:

Wow the tests must just be so innacurate! Thankyou for you reply happy and healthy 9months :kiss:

At the time I first tested by all accounts I should have got my 3+ then but got a 2-3, I tested again 9 days later really expecting a 3+ and again only got a 2-3 it had me really freaked out especially with a history of losses after that I stepped away knowing it would make me go insane :wacko:

I never got a 3+ and all is fine here :flower:

Wow the tests must just be so innacurate! Thankyou for you reply happy and healthy 9months :kiss:

At the time I first tested by all accounts I should have got my 3+ then but got a 2-3, I tested again 9 days later really expecting a 3+ and again only got a 2-3 it had me really freaked out especially with a history of losses after that I stepped away knowing it would make me go insane :wacko:

Omg !! That must have been awful to go through. I lost my first pregnancy at 5 weeks and have had 2 boys since. Even in those two pregnancies I was so scared. Id love an early scan just to know. It's a waiting game. Sorry about your losses :( best wishes:kiss:

Wow happy im seeing this..ive spent my entire sunday on Google! I had 2-3 weeks last sunday which was on time..now I am 5 weeks, tested today and it said 2-3 STILL so of course STRESS..I read A LOT today that many women only get 3+ at 6 weeks and infact one woman had a beta of almost 4000 but still got a 2-3 result.. They are really not reliable clearly. Good luck!!

I have never gotten 3+, and I am 8w and had a scan at 7w+2 and everything was fine. As long as it pops up pregnant you're good. The week estimator is really inaccurate.

I just got 3+ today at just over 5 weeks but I didn't try a digital until today!

I'm 5 weeks 4days today so maybe it'll show today I dont know. Not cheap these digitals:dohh: if not I'm not going to fret really shocking how out they really are!
:shrug:

I've been stressing out over the digi's accuracy as well..

But having done some reading this morning it seems that a lot of people have had problems with them..

Seems the conception indicator is unreliable anyway, and then the huge range of hcg levels that are 'normal'... Seems to just give us all anxiety and empties our purses.

Exactly what pubmissus said ^^^

I didnt get 3+ until after i was 6 weeks. With a history of mis's i was sure this was headed the same way. Spent a fortune on those tests, they vary so much its unreal. I'm 10 weeks on wednesdsy and all good so far.
They just caused me unnecessary worry. xx

My hcg was tested and well over 5000 (I can't remember the dpo but it was somewhere 18-22 dpo) and I got a 2-3. A week after seeing 2-3. And I freaked out and was so scared but turns out those things suck! I didn't have another one to test again but I spent a couple weeks worrying until my 7 week scan and all was fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->