Clear Blue Digital

eve123

Reaction score
How accurate are the clear blue digital tests, i am due my AF 21st/22nd Jan, tested on Monday (thought i had some symptoms) and tested again today, both negative :cry:

:dust: to all

I have found them to useful all the times I have needed them. I tested with both my boys on the day or the day after AF was due. I have also used them just a day or two early when I wasn't PG. I would suggest testing again if AF is a day or two late, they will be spot on at that point.

I have found them to useful all the times I have needed them. I tested with both my boys on the day or the day after AF was due. I have also used them just a day or two early when I wasn't PG. I would suggest testing again if AF is a day or two late, they will be spot on at that point.

Thanks for that hardworknmama, am due my AF today or tomorrow, still have slight cramping, have my fingers crossed, i will probably test again on Sunday if it doesn't arrive !!!

You're welcome! I will be testing with you Sunday if AF doesn't show for me either. Good luck to you!

I think the only problems I've heard about clear blue is that some women get evaps with them and also they aren't very sensitive (50mui?) whereas you can buy tests that are 10mui. x

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you, I had a 4 day weekend. :) AF arrived Sunday afternoon for me and I felt her coming on late Saturday night so I didn't test. On to next month! Good luck to you.

here is a link to HPT's, their sensitivity and branding. Hopefully it will help with choosing a good test for you to try out, depending on what brands are available in your area. https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->