• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clear Blue Easy Wait Time

tinysqueeze

Reaction score
Hello, ladies. I have been lurking on these boards for about a week or so now and I am finally posting! I have two questions for you all, since you probably have much more experience than I do! Here is my background: I am now six days late and 19dpo. I have been experiencing a host of crazzzzzzy things with my body the past couple of weeks! I have been bone-tired, falling asleep on the sofa the second I sit down, which is fairly unlike me-- I am typically very high energy and need little sleep, but all I want to do anymore is nap. I had two days (not consecutive-- they were about three days apart) of awful discomfort last week in which I threw up several times and felt generally nauseated all day. I took a Clear Blue Easy test right after my first bout of yuckiness and *thought* I got a faint positive, but it was so light that I was sure I was imagining it. I took several more tests and got clear negatives. This was before my p was even due, so I was sure it was coming ANY DAY NOW. I took another one today and I saw what could have been a positive, but it did not become clearly positive until about 8 minutes had passed. Question 1 is has anybody else not seen a clear positive until a few minutes had passed? I am not talking several hours, as I was still in the window to read the results, but it was not an immediate positive. Question 2 is has anybody had a family member not test positive until later in the pregnancy? My mother did not find out she was pregnant until she was SIX MONTHS!!! She thought she had cancer, as all HPTs she took up were negative (the latest she took was at about four months.) Any thoughts would be appreciated, and I will update you all on the outcome! I actually have a blood test scheduled for Tuesday so I will know for sure one way or the other! Thanks.
: ) Angela

I have had faint positives that have come up quick. I have had a really good clear positive which took the length of test time to come up. They can sometimes take a min or 2 to show. Not many will come up right away. I would say that you have a positive and your pregnant hun. However if your still unsure, get that blood test done to confirm things.

Thank you for the responses! I have a blood test scheduled for tuesday. I will post an update once I have info. : )

Sounds to me like you're pregnant! I hope the blood test can confirm it for you tomorrow.

AF arrived literally 2hrs before my appointment! I am concerned that this is an early mc due to the cramping and the flow. Dr says I should be fine unless the cramping gets too severe. Sad, but there is always next month. Thanks to all for the advice!

I just read up on the thread! Sorry to hear about AF showing up. Glad you have a positive outlook though! Hopefully better luck next month! Baby dust :dust: your way!!

Oh boo! Sorry to hear your news.
Fingers crossed for next month.

Sorry about your af showing up. Fingers crossed for next month hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->