Clear Blue Fertility Monitor for sale...UK...

janeybaby

18 mths TTC BFP 5 Apr 11
Reaction score
HI ladies. I am now read to sell my CBFM. I am looking for £50 posted and will be adding a jar of Agnus Castus vitamins (brand new unopened from Holland and Barrett) and 23 Instealert pregnancy tests. The monitor has been reset however there will be 2 unopened sticks with the monitor so you can follow the steps on resetting it for yourself without using a stick from any packs you buy for extra peace of mind :)

I will accept payment via paypal or cheque and will post within the UK as soon as money has cleared into my bank account.

!!!!!!Please personal message me if you are interested!!!!!!

A bit of history about how I came to invest in mine: We had been TTC for 16 months with no joy. I had read many threads on here about the monitor and decided that after charting and using OPK's it was time to try a different approach.

My 1st cycle using the monitor I only had low's and high's, I was a little disapointed but had read that the 1st few cycles are for the monitor to get used to your cycles and that it may not give a peak. As expected that cycle resulted in a BFN. At the end of that cycle a pelvic scan revealed I had cysts on my ovaries :( I decided that I would continue to use the monitor as it was here but I wasn't expecting anything to happen and did a little research into Agnus Castus with the view in mind of "I got nothing to loose". I purchased 2 jars of Agnus Castus from Holland and Barrett along with some Evening primrose oil tablets and Vitamin B complex tablets. The doseage I took are in my Signature. How amazed was I when on CD21 I got a peak (straight from low to peak) I stopped taking all the vitamins that day. We DTD cd 15,17,19,21,22 and 23 that cycle (we was DTD every other day then just to be sure the 1st peak day, 2nd peak day and just for luck the following day). At 8dpo (uk Mothers day) I woke with bad AF cramps. I took some painkillers had a little cry to DH then put on a brave face for our other children and then went out to lunch with the in-laws. I expected AF to show any moment but by the next day it still hadn't arrived so I decided if she hadn't arrived by the following day I would test......... Low and behold 5 different test brands had lines :) I told DH straight away who was shocked but didn't want to believe. The following day at 11dpo a clear blue digital test showed "pregnant 1-2"

Sorry its a little long but I feel its worth giving possible buyers insight into how it helped us :D

Lots of luck in TTC ladies :dust: and thanks for looking.

*If no interest in the next 2 days I will be listing on Ebay*

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member