Clear blue fertility test

Fadetoblack

Reaction score
Today my wife and I recieved a flashing smile face indicating high fertility.

Now I believe the chance of getting pregnant is higher on these days. But the peak fertile day is best chance.

Now from my understand she may have a bunch of high fertility days before the most important peak day. We will continue to try everyday it says high and more importantly try on the peak day!

She is very irregular so it's somewhat exciting to see atleast a flashing smiley.

Best of luck! It can be really exciting to start getting positive OPKs!

Today it showed a solid smilie which states peak fertility for 48 hours. So fingers are crossed

I sure hope this thing is accurate.

Supposedly you should have two high and then two peak fertility days. Yesterday was high and we did not test Tuesday. So I am assuming tuesday was also high.

Just my opinion...I would continue at least three or four times a week if she is irregular. Those ovulation tests (I use the same one) can be expensive!

Just a note, I got a peak several days ago and I have NOT ovulated, the best way to confirm ovulation is through temping x Good luck though

Just my opinion...I would continue at least three or four times a week if she is irregular. Those ovulation tests (I use the same one) can be expensive!

Try what testing? Or continuing trying to conceive? We will def continue trying to conceive

Just a note, I got a peak several days ago and I have NOT ovulated, the best way to confirm ovulation is through temping x Good luck though

What's temping?

Ahh ok charting temperature. Sorry I am new to this. So I guess now that she is peak would be a good time to start temp checking and when it elevates slightyyy she may be ovulating?

Also correct me if I am wrong but the clear blue test will read peak for 48 hours. After that 48 hours of it returns to not fertile that will show she has ovulated. It it shows a peak smile that means she still has not ovulated yet?

Once it displays the peak you will not be able to test again during that cycle, temping is done every day at the same time before getting out of bed using a basal thermometer as it displays 4 digits instead of 3, and is best started on cycle day 1 (first day of period) it will very clearly show the day of ovulation :)

Test again this cycle ? Or just test again for the next 48 hours?

I thought the directions say it will show peak for 48 hours. Then if she tests after the 48 hour display and it shows non fertile that would indicate she ovulated?

This is a lot to learn haha

she wont be able to test once peak goes away, it doesnt allow you to unfortunately.

The tests only detect a surge in hormones they dont confirm ovulation :)

I tried those stupid tests and they gave me nothing but highs and i didnt even Ovulate! Im switching back to the monitor!

Oo man... And there goes the hope I had

It could have just been me, but based off the other reviews online...the adv digi has some issues to still work out. I just think personally it did not work for me (and i used it correctly! First Urine, etc). I KNOW the Clearblue Monitor works and so ill pay a bit less and get better results. $30 for 30 sticks vs $60 for 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->