Clear blue weeks indicator question

akus

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
So I'm 4w4d pregnant, and yesterday I took a clear blue digi weeks indicator and it popped up pregnant 2-3. What I'm wondering though, is why it flashes 3+ while it's thinking before settling on 2-3? Could that mean my levels are borderline?
TIA

There's a complete load of rubbish hun ! They work out if your preg nothing else song use then!

I literally uses 4 !! Over 2days came back 2-3 !! They should go 3+ when levels are 2000.

And my levels were 6857! The day I took it !!! My per was string too xx

Do not use those, they're unreliable and can't be trusted. I know it's hard but if you don't track your cycles then be patient until you can find out from your doctor how far along you are, maybe they will let you come in for beta draws :flower:

They say the week estimate is 93% accurate if you use the first urine of the day (which is a step I think many miss).

It flashed 3+ for me as well before showing 1-2 weeks. I tried googling it but didn't find anything. I think you just have to ignore that bit and just read the final result. 1-2 weeks when I took it is likely accurate for me, which is no where near the 3+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->