clearblue blue bye test dots?

smitsusan5

call me kayte (:
Reaction score
morning ladies,
this is cd 37, im clockwork with a cycle of 34 days usually, i did my first test this cycle with the clear blue, non digital, blue dye test, and after a minuite there were two dots outside the control line where the positive should be, so my first:bfn:. has anyone else had this and turned out to be a bfp? i have two digitals but im trying to hold out as long as i can before i use them.

thanks

I used clear blue pregnancy test when I was pregnant as well. I don't know why but they always came up negative. I just assumed that I wasn't pregnant, because after all they are suppost to be good quality. I didn't find out that I was pregnant until I was having a miscarriage. Even on the day of the MC I tested with a clear blue and it was negative. I went to the ER and indeed it was a MC. If you don't get a BFP soon and you still feel pregnant, I would go get a blood test done. I hope this helps hun!:hugs::flower:

Sending you lots of Baby dust!!!

those dots dont mean anything unfortunatly...i had loads on my last test that i did and a few on the one i took before that. there was someone else that asked this same question too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->