ClearBlue digi cracked open...

kytti

Reaction score
....before anyone sends me the link to the pregnancy test info page about WHY you cannot open up a clearblue digi and go by the 2 lines on the inside, don't. I already read it. This is for those of you who MAY have opened them in the past and watched the two lines progress and can give me some insight. I am 1 day late and I am getting faint BFPs on Internet cheapies (the first real faint BFP that would show in a photo I got today). I am around 13/14 DPO. However, I did a ClearBlue digi and the answer was, "not pregnant". I know their sensitivity may be a little different but I just wanted to post the picture of my 2 lines to see if anyone else who has cracked one before had a second line this dark and ended up with a BFP later? I am not going by these two lines.. and I am not saying I AM pregnant. I think I could be having a chemical pregnancy. But the second line does look pretty pronounced and when I look at other people who have cracked open their tests, their second line was not as dark. So, any helpful advice or thoughts appreciated if you've opened them before... had BFNs, BFPS, whatever! :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/cb.jpg

wow that line looks dark!! I hope you bought a 2 pack bc I bet if you used one in the A.M it would say "pregnant" :)

oh btw I've cracked mine open before and never had a dark line like that!

I bought a stupid 3 pack but I won't use one tomorrow. I am calling my doctor's office the second they open and asking them for a blood test. This is ridiculous. :(

Good luck!! Atleast it'll be off your mind then :)

Yes, and hcg cannot hide from a freakin' blood test!!!!

I always crack my digitals open (heh heh) and that's a pretty dark second line.

I wish someone else had a recently used digital with a negative result and could crack it open and post their photo!

That really is dark, I think maybe in a day it will say pregnant!

That really is dark, I think maybe in a day it will say pregnant!

One can dream but the instructions say to wait 3 more days if you get a "not pregnant" reading so that is what I will do. Unless I get my blood results first!

Someone did crack theirs open, here is the thread, her line was faint faint faint.. she still had one but it wasn't blaring blue like yours!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/692256-clearblue-took-apart.html

I've open my digi before and it was a very faint line. I'm not too sure what it means though. I never open up my digi that was positive though so I couldn't compare. Sorry hun. Hope it means something good though. Maybe it picked up some more HCG but couldn't detect it enough to say "pregnant", ykwim?

My second pregnancy i used a cb digital and i got not pregnant i cracked it open and got lines like yours i was convinced i was pregnant so the next day i used a FR and i got my BFP and then i used a CB digital a few days later
Sadly it ended in a MC
My adivce would be use another test or test again in a few more days good luck x

I wish I had good news to report this morning but I don't. My HPT this morning looks less positive than yesterday, you can barely make out a second line now. I trashed it, not worth a photo. My doctor's office opens in 1 hour and I will call to see if they can help me out with a blood test. I'm hoping they don't tell me to wait it out but there is a good chance they will. Because I have about 10 different posts where people are interested to know what is going on I am going to update my journal first with whatever news I get next, it will be easier that way. So, if you want to know what happens before I update each post individually then stalk my journal, you can see a link to it in my signature. Wish me luck, I'm afraid I need it. I am really trying to give a good name to the phrase, "you're not out until the witch shows" but it's getting hard. I will update again soon.

I just cracked mine open and have the same result as u did a clear blue plus yeterday and got a faint line , a cheap test and for a negative and a digi that said not pregnant and then opened it

i opened my CBD when it said 'not pregnant' i had two strips. one had a faint line and the other had the control line and another faint line. mine was deffenately bfn because the :witch: showed a few days later..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->