Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test EXPERTS needed

AndreaFlorida

Reaction score
Okay well AF was due today and she was a no show....I'm now 13 almost 14 dpo and well I decided I would be cute and get a digital Ovulation predicter to see if I would get a positive....well I didn't get a positive but I did get two lines.....anyone use these and know how close I'd be to getting my BFP? The other pic is from someone on FF....and hers was soooo close to mine I'll do another in the morning and see if it turned positive yet...so excited!

Attachments

• OPKDIGI.jpg
    OPKDIGI.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 38
  • someweirdpersons.jpg
    someweirdpersons.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 196
Mine was like that on Friday and Saturday and i got a positive on Sunday, good luck with your hpts xxx

I'm thinking AF is gonna get me I'm spotting....so we shall see :(

When I did the CB digi opks the second line wasn't even as dark as the first when I got my smiley face. Sorry to hear your spotting tho :(

Yep AF had got me the next day but NEVER came full force just spotted the whole time....oh well I hate my body sometimes! We shall start over again since now I'm soon to O normally on CD 12 lol so close close to happening ;)

I actually talked to the Clearblue company and asked them about this because I too use the Clearblue digital ovulation kit. After you eject the test stick, you CANNOT go by the lines on the stick. If you have a big fat O in the results window, you're not ovulating. If you have a smiley face in the results window, you're LH surge has been detected and you'll be ovulating in the next 12-36 hours. As I said, DO NOT go by the two lines on the test stick after it's been ejected. Hope you get a BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->