Clearblue digital ovulation test with hormone indicator

broody1984

Reaction score
Hi all

Started on these 1 week ago.... Had 3 days of flashing faces and now I'm on solid faces and have been for 3 days (even if I pee in the middle of the day after I've just had a pee!) any ideas? We were really just tracking as we are "going for it" next month so were avoiding fertile days, but I feel like it's been forever!!! Any clues as to why it's been so long? Maybe we should just get down to business!

Im at a loss with these to. I have just brought these today after a lot of ewcm. Didn't expect to see anything. And got a solid smiley right away. However i read on their website that you can not have this as the reader doesn't know your "level".

also i can not test again now for 48 hours as the reader doesn't reconise testing in this period after the solid smiley. Hummmm xx

Oh, I've just been peeing whenever, didn't take note of the 48 hour thing? Is it the same one? I came off the pill about 31/2 weeks ago and I'm really quite confused! Plus I have the worst stomach cramps, thought I had cystitis but I don't think I do!

It wont let me use it now... The solid smiley is just on the screen permanently?? Xx

Ah I see! Mine too..... Any idea what happens if we just pee on the sticks as to what the lines mean?!

the solid smiley is on the screen for 48hours, so you wont be able to use it for days, mine is the same right now after having 1 empty circle, 1 flashing smiley and today solid smiley :/ im CD12, pretty sure its a false peak as normal OPK is negative!

Ginge in on cd12 to. Ahhhhh y can this just not be easy. I do\did have ewcm to support it. However last cycle was 37 days so its unlikely xx

My CM is certainly not fertile!! I usually O around CD16, although the website says NOT to use if you have PCOS which I do!

I used them this cycle also. I had 2 days of empty circles and 2 days of flashing and yesterday it turned solid. I am not sure how I feel about them. I guess I could say they are accurate because i am cd14 today of a 28-29 day cycle. So this is when I typically ovulate. I think. Anyhow we bd the last day of the flashing smiley and last night. Will try to again today. Should cover my bases right?

Baby.love12 sounds good to me. I just don't believe i could get solid smiley straight away... And especially when my last cycle was 37 days. Its abit annoying you cant test for 48 hours after. Xx

Are your cycles usually that long? Mine are typically the same 25-29 days so I am more inclined to believe it

This is only my second cycle after bcp. So a bit all over the place. Def think yours is correct! Xx

Oh ok yeah you have to regulate. You will. My first cycle of bcp was 46 days then 37 days then normal.

I know ... Just a horrible wait lol. I think you have a good shot this month. Keep me updated xx

Yeah tell me about it. I have been ttc for 19 months. I feel good about this month. I think its just bc I got a bfp on December 9th last year which is when af is due this year so I am optimistic I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->