Clearblue digital positive result

Melandmartyn

Mummy to tommy
Reaction score
Hi new to all this so don't really know what to say!! Been ttc for the past 2months, I have taken two regular clearblue tests and got a very very faint line on both, so I decided to take a clearblue digital and it's come back positive 1-2weeks! My idiot b/f said has read that people have a chemical pregnancy which has freaked me out!! What are the chances I'm NOT pregnant! I am planning a doctors app as soon as I can get in!! Hope someone can reassure me :) x

you are definatly pregnant if u got pregnant1-2 on a clearblue digi
there are such things as a chemical pregnancy but either way the lady is still pregnant chemicals are normally only a very faint positive then a few days later the lady would begin to bleed as a period and would assume the test was wrong in my opinion clearblue digis are not as sensitive as other tests so ur hcg must be higher to get a positive than what it would witht a first responce test so congratulations xx

Thank you that has really helped, I'm going to ring the docs in the morning and get an app to finally confirm so fingers crossed! :) thanks again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->