Clearblue digital(smiley)-Postive on day 11 and Day 14

nikipat

Reaction score
hope someone can help me here, i am using clearblue digital ovulation kit(month supply).Started testing on day 7 of my cycle,got a smiley on day 11 and now again on day 14.
We are TTC for 2 months now,this month did bding on day 9 ,day 11 ,day 13.
I was feeling a bit crampy on day 13 but did bding.
Did i ovulate on day 11 or day 14..should we do bding again?

has anyone seen 2 smileys like this after a gap of 2days?

thanks....

I had the same this month too about 6 days apart & have no idea why!!!

I hope someone can help us!

x

Yes , i hope so too..i read on some of the threads this might mean baby bump...

But i dont want to get my hopes up ! i am thinking of not Bding today as we did it last night only and then today i was shocked to see smiley again !(CD 14 first one was CD 11)

If i get a smiley again tomorrow we will be Bding ! i hope i am not making a mistake by not Bding tonite ...so was hoping to get some help !

thanks again for replying

I also had this - just replied on bumblebee's thread! What is going on with us ladies?! I had + on CD 15 & 16 ovulation cramps on CD 17 (neg OPK this day & CD18) - decided to POAS today (4/5dpo) & got a smiley on CB digital!! Wonder what is up...?

I just posted on a response on a similiar thread about this topic. Here's my post:
I have had this same problem! I will get a smiley, then it goes negative, then a day later positive again, then negative, then positive again a couple days later. It was driving me crazy. I started to worry that maybe there was something wrong with my body and it was gearing to O, but wasn't. But I was getting O cramps and all the CM signs that I had o'd already. This month I bought the first response opk's, the ones with the lines and took it alongside the CB digi to see do my own little test. Well, this morning I got a positive on the first response and a negative on the CB digi! Another poster said the CB are not very accurate because they are a blue dye test. I am willing to bet it's the tests, not you ladies. I will keep you updated with what the two tests do here in the next few days. I'm willing to bet the first response will go negative and stay negative and the CB digi will give me a bunch of positive, negative, positive over the next few days. I will never buy CB digi opk again!

Ladies,

Just an update,After testing postive on day 14,i have not got anymore postives,now today was day 17. i did get cramps on day 10 and 11 so i think i might have Oed on one of those days.
I am going to keep testing until i run out of my strips(using Clearblue month supply, smiley).
This month if it dosent work for us,i am thinking of combining smiley tests with some other test and also doing a bbt charting !!...(i hope i dont have to ;-)

baby dust to All!!
and thanks again for responses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back