Clearblue digital with conception indicator, what was yours and was it accurate?

Gabrielle22

Reaction score
Ok ladies, I'm a bit confused here.
The first day of my last period was December 22 ( & an exact 29 day cycle)
I took a clearblue digital the morning of January 19th that red 2-3 weeks which means I am actually 4-5 weeks. If I were 4-5 weeks, that would mean I got pregnant either right after my period or a week before my period, which is obviously not correct because I know I ovulate around the 10th day of my cycle. Can you trust these things? I herd they're verrry accurate....but, mine just isn't logical...UNLESS, it's twins? Maybe my HCG level is higher. I started having bad symptoms about 9 days before I even missed my period!
Back pain, leg and hip pain, nausea, vomiting, headaches, mild fatigue, gagging during brushing teeth, sensitive teeth, extremely sore boobs, weird ache in ovary & uterus, increase in sex drive, waking up at night to pee, hard time sleeping, and craving A1!!!
I took 3 hpts on the 17th ( 2 days before missed period) which all of them were blaring BFP's, even the $1 test.
What were your early experience with twins? And has any of you used the Clearblue digital conception indicator and had accuracy?

image.jpg

I got 1-2 weeks at 11dpo (3 weeks 5 days), 2-3 weeks 13 dpo (4 weeks exactly), and 3+ at 18dpo (4 weeks and 5 days).

The 2-3 weeks means from conception the extra 2 weeks that drs and everything add are the 2 weeks before you ovulate. I think I might have confused myself lol but take the date of the first day of your last period and use a conception calculator it'll give you the dates it could have been. Hope I read what you meant correctly and helped some.

If the first day of your last period was 22 dec that means you tested positive on day 28 (4 wks) of your cycle (19th Jan).

The Conception indicator - said 2 - 3 weeks since conception which is correct.

If you want to be a bit more accurate by knowing your Ovulation date. You think you O'd on CD 10 that would have made it 18 days (approx) since conception. which is still a correct reading of 2 -3 wks.

You simply add 2 weeks on to the reading to find out how far along you are - even though for the first 2 weeks your not pregnant at all!

So your 4 - 5 weeks pregnant but sperm met egg approx 18days ago!

hope I haven't confused you more!!

Ahhhhh ok, I think I got it :D haha I'm a loon
Idk why I thought that 4-5 weeks was supposed to be when I conceived -_- lol. Thanks guys!!!!!!

That seem accurate to me. Your LMP was 4 days after mine and you tested 5 days after me. I also got 2-3 weeks as well.

I got 1-2 weeks at 3+3 weeks which is correct for my dates.

Dd2s were correct up until about 8 weeks when it actually went down to 2-3 weeks from 3+
Well she's here so wasn't correct then.
I guess it depends what time of day you test etc

Mine said 3+ weeks at 6 weeks, 6 days which would beeee... 4 weeks, 6 days since conception? :wacko:

LMP 12/25/13, BFP 1/18/14 that read 1-2 weeks. Is that correct? I am calculating at 4 because of my LMP?

I realllllly think it does spend on when you test throughout the day. My first one with evening pee said 1-2 weeks, so I took another the next morning which said 2-3.....soooo....hmm.

Mine still only says 2-3 and I'm 6+4. Trying to be pragmatic about it but not too happy :-(

Mine still only says 2-3 and I'm 6+4. Trying to be pragmatic about it but not too happy :-(

I've read lots of people get stuck there despite having healthy pregnancies and sure I read on here that someone didn't see 3+ weeks until they were 12-13 weeks!

I realllllly think it does spend on when you test throughout the day. My first one with evening pee said 1-2 weeks, so I took another the next morning which said 2-3.....soooo....hmm.

My 2 were taken between midnight and 2am :haha: :blush:

I've only taken one so i really don't have any to compare to

well actually 2 but that was in the same day...2 hrs apart and it said the same thing

I have only done one ... and it was pretty accurate :d .. might do one over the weekend again ;)

Mine was SMU at 14dpo and said 1-2 weeks (I think I was 4 weeks exactly), one week later in the evening I did another which said 2-3 weeks (5 weeks exactly). I'm not sure if I'm actually not as far as I thought. At 4 weeks should I have seen a 2-3? I might do another this Sunday when I'm exactly 6 weeks and see if it says 3+

Mine was SMU at 14dpo and said 1-2 weeks (I think I was 4 weeks exactly), one week later in the evening I did another which said 2-3 weeks (5 weeks exactly). I'm not sure if I'm actually not as far as I thought. At 4 weeks should I have seen a 2-3? I might do another this Sunday when I'm exactly 6 weeks and see if it says 3+

2-3 mean 4-5 and 3+ = 6 :thumbup: so it was accurate :thumbup:

Hi ladies. I got 2-3 wks @15dpo so just right and then 3+ 7 days later. However it is twins! Also the pack does say something like 92% accurate with fmu only so tests taken at other times may not be accurate. Hope that helps.

Hi ladies. I got 2-3 wks @15dpo so just right and then 3+ 7 days later. However it is twins! Also the pack does say something like 92% accurate with fmu only so tests taken at other times may not be accurate. Hope that helps.

Omgsh?!?! And you are pregnant with twins?!?! :D awesome! Congrats!:happydance:
So what have your symptoms been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->