Clearblue digital

Ms_Friendly

TTC #1
Reaction score
So I have been using clearblue digital ovulation and this is my second day of high. I look at the test stick and the test line is so light it's unbelievable. But I know i have to be fertile due to my cm and cervix. Is this nonral? Are the test lines just like that?

Apparently the digital ones work differently to regular line tests and the instructions are to ignore the lines on the sticks and just take the result on the screen. I'm having the same issue - I don't understand it either. Are you using any other ovulation tests?

I have some of the internet cheapest which I use in the afternoon but to be honest I'm not any clearer for it... they don't seem to correspond with the digital at the moment but I haven't had my solid smiley just a flashing one. Are you using the advanced clear blue or the normal one?

I had to switch test holder last cycle with them! I had like 6 days of a flashing smiley if not more then switched holder and got a solid one. I would use cheapies too. I've been using the normal cb digi this cycle and not one positive out of 30 sticks! But I got a flashing smiley on what was left of my advanced on on cycle day 13 I'm not CD 20 and still neg on the digi but what looks like a positive cheapie.

Good luck defo back up with cheapies because u can back up the digi with them xx

Thanks! and I'm using the advanced one. I got another flashing smiley today, but I think (hope) tomorrow I will get a solid one. I have been having lots of CM and we are bding again tonight. I just started Metformin so I'm hoping (although I doubt it) we will conceive this month after almost 2 years!

I've had 3 days of flashing now. Fingers crossed for a solid soon!

I am using these too and am very confused. I had 3 days of blank circle and today got static smiley - not had any flashing. I am on CD13 on a 28 day cycle

I started metformin on the 2nd Feb 2012 and I got a positive on the 1st march 2012 and I now have a nearly 1.5 year old son so u never know xx

Mummyhunter are you using fmu? is your pee by chance diluted? I know how frustrating it can be!!

msred me too!! I hope we get our solid smiley very soon!

Lauren, I hope I am as lucky as you were! my cervix is kind of low and medium hard but open with creamy and ewcm. Is this bad?! I should ovulate within the next few days..at least thats what I think. I am cramping and everything (feels like AF kinda) which is a good sign I guess since I never usually do?

I used to feel ovualtion cramp. I used to get it on whichever side is doing the egg lol. Ive never checked my cervix so wouldn't know but I don't get ewcm I get a lot of creamy stuff tbh.
I was only on 500mg per day and I got my little boy out of it.
I have had lots of creamy stuff again and cramps but not at a specific side but according to Clearblue I haven't ovulated but according to internet cheapies I think I have. I would always back the Clearblue ones up now. Ive always loved Clearblue but this month has made me wonder. At least its cheaper and once u think u have a positive u can back it up with the digital plus u can see line progression not just a circle of a flashing smiley xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->