ClearBlue Fertility Monitor - advice?

BlueBird2372

Single - Donor IUI
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!
I have just started using ClearBlue Fertility monitor - from Day 6 as per instructions. It showed High Fertility today (Day 8).
Are there are any experienced users around here - how soon should I expect Peak Fertility days now (that is, LH surge followed by Ovulation day)?
Are there are any tendencies here?
Based on a chart in the instructions booklet, it looks like there are 3 High Fertility days followed by 2 Peak Fertility days.... I wonder what are the ranges, as it must not always be the case?
The reason for my question is that I am planning to do a DIUI - hence I must nail down my ovulation time as precisely as i possibly can....
Many thanks for your help!
Cheers
Yelena

Hi! I'd like to jump in on that question if I can :) I've just bought one too been ttc since 2004 when we got married, well I say ttc but stopped using contraception then. Read a few threads and it seems that some have highs for a couple of weeks and some no peaks at all and still got their bfp!!! Fingers crossed it'll all go to plan for us :thumbup:

Ooh should have said I'm on day 4 so little wait for me but can't wait for my first poas! Yay

Hi there!
I had the following results in my first cycle:
CD6-CD7 - low fertility
CD8-CD11 - high fertility
CD12-13 - peak fertility (today is CD13).
HOWEVER, I went for a scan on CD11 - I had an 17mm dominant follicle and my nurse told me that my LH surge should be around CD13-14 and not CD12.
When I got peak fertility on CD12 I double checked with 3 digital clearblue tests and, get this, one was negative, one was positive and one was negative!!
My take is that fertility monitor may be more sensitive that digital tests.
It may make no/little difference really for you if you are TTC with a partner. I had to do my donor IUI yesterday (at cost of about £1,600) - based on my result. Which could now be totally wasted money if my treatment was done too early as result of these test results..... :-(
Good luck to you! Your are in a much better place than me really!
Cheers
BlueBird

wishing u all the luck in the world bluebird! havent gone down the doctors road yet im trying to work everything out first if you know what i mean ive been bbt charting for a month or so and think i ov on day 22 with a 32 day cycle but stupidly didnt temp the begining of the month! so hope my cbfmm will give me a little more info! keep me posted!

clairex:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->