Clearblue Fertility Monitor HELP :cry:

Brandy TTC

Reaction score
I've been using the CBFM for two months now and it's still just reads low right now I'm on day 19 and it's still reading low I do have irregular periods and my cycles run between 35-40.. I know I'm using it correct I even went to the doctor because I thought there was a problem I feel like I wasted my money is anyone else having the issue that I am having if so I would love some feed back I'm starting to get really discouraged.. I've recently this month been using preseed and the Instead Softcups after sex to hold my hubbys boys close to my cervix and we've been baby dancing everyday/night praying we get pregnant soon really need some baby dust thrown our way

I'm sorry hunny. I know how you feel. Sometimes the surge doesn't happen. I dont surge, so my doctor prescribed me ovidrel to release the egg. Its expensive - like $130, but works. Maybe you can look into that after a month or two. Good Luck!

Continue testing.
I have the same monitor and my cycles are 28-30 days and I peak around day 18 every month. So if your cycles are longer I would imagine you peak later.
After a few months the machine knows your cycle and it tells you to start testing later.
Good luck.

Have you confirmed ovulation with temping? Might be an idea next month. And get some cheapie opks off the Internet, you might see a fade in pattern even if they don't go really positive. I do all 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->