ClearBlue Fertility Monitor

lauraloo24

Reaction score
Thanks to my lovely friend who has lent me hers, I will be using the CB Fertility monitor for the first time this month. Has anyone else used this and if so how did you get on? xx

Hopping over from third tri but just to say I conceived first month using it! So glad I bought one. Good luck! X

Hi!

When we conceived our first it was after 3 cycles using the CBFM. Now we're trying again and having only started using it again this month I got my peak days, so hoping it works for a second time.

Good luck with it and lots of babydust!

I got pregnant on my second cycle of using it :)

I got pregnant both times on our first cycle using the CBEFM :happydance: Good Luck to you!!

Does it work for long, irregular cycles? I'm sure I heard cycles have to be under 42 days (in which case it won't work for me :cry: )

I have just used it for first time and got peak days. I am currently 12dpo so here's hoping its worked! Good luck x

A word of caution. Clear Blue monitors are set to only recycle the information in them every 6 months (if I remember correctly) so even if the monitor is reset, the internal computer is still storing the information from the last user until the 6 month period is over. You may NOT get accurate results if using a previously used monitor!

I do have one myself and I find it easy to use however...

I've been using this for 3 cycles. I really like it, but I hate that some cycles I get so many high fertility days before getting a peak.

I got pregnant both times on our first cycle using the CBEFM :happydance: Good Luck to you!!

Thats what I like to hear! :thumbup:

A word of caution. Clear Blue monitors are set to only recycle the information in them every 6 months (if I remember correctly) so even if the monitor is reset, the internal computer is still storing the information from the last user until the 6 month period is over. You may NOT get accurate results if using a previously used monitor!

I do have one myself and I find it easy to use however...

Thanks for this. I think its been at least 6 months since my friend used it however. But as its the first month of me using it i'm not paying too much attention to what it says. The first day of using it (CD6) I got a high reading, and have done ever since. I've checked online and the first cycle you use it you can get many high readings before you get peaks, whilst it gets used to your hormone levels. We're bd'ing already anyway but i think i normally ov cd14/15.

That's not what I meant. It takes 6 full months, it cycles out one month of hers and one month of your information in each month. It doesn't mean if the monitor is used 6 months (a period of 6 months) after someone else it will cycle all the information out. Read the manual in the back where it talks about using someone else's monitor. Good luck and baby dust but please at least educate yourself on how they truly work. I don't want you to be working on false hopes!

What you are likely reading online btw is also because people are reporting about using New monitors. I had the same issues with mine.

That's not what I meant. It takes 6 full months, it cycles out one month of hers and one month of your information in each month. It doesn't mean if the monitor is used 6 months (a period of 6 months) after someone else it will cycle all the information out. Read the manual in the back where it talks about using someone else's monitor. Good luck and baby dust but please at least educate yourself on how they truly work. I don't want you to be working on false hopes!

What you are likely reading online btw is also because people are reporting about using New monitors. I had the same issues with mine.

Ok thanks, i think i understand what you're saying now.

I just don't want you to be confused as to how they work. Lots of luck and baby dust your way! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->