clearblue fertility monitor???

bluebear831

Reaction score
just got my cbfm today :happydance::happydance:anyone got any tips on using it???:hugs:

Oooo, I love mine!! Got my BFP first month using it (m/c'd though) so uaing it this cycle. Mmm, tips... well after you get your peaks it will still ask you for sticks so instead of using new ones just pop in an old one to keep it happy. Um cant think of any more at the min, good luck hun hope it helps you get your BFP soon.:flower:

If you have any other questions about it I know it pretty well!

I have just got one and just started using it today so I too am interested in any tips! Good luck x

thank you girls,,, i still waiting for af,,,its been 7weeks sine i m/c at 12weeks,,hate the waiting xxx

Its like a 'cycle limbo' isnt it. Is there any sign of her,did you track o after m/c? Sorry if Im being too nosie hun.:blush:

Its like a 'cycle limbo' isnt it. Is there any sign of her,did you track o after m/c? Sorry if Im being too nosie hun.:blush:

lol no your fine hun,,what do you mean track o after m/c?? sorry im really new to all this, im abit of a dumass lol:blush:

the first month i used mine it gave me loads of high days as its getting to know you so dont panic if you get loads of highs! x

lol no your fine hun,,what do you mean track o after m/c?? sorry im really new to all this, im abit of a dumass lol:blush:

Thats fine, after m/c did you use any opks to see if you ovulated?

I know that I didnt o in the cycle after my m/c and it was so frustrating!! I either wanted to o or have af show up so I could ttc again. I have never been so pleased when she showed up. I really hope your not in 'limbo' for much longer hun I know how frustrating it is!! And then you can start using your cbfm!!!!:happydance:

Thats fine, after m/c did you use any opks to see if you ovulated?

I know that I didnt o in the cycle after my m/c and it was so frustrating!! I either wanted to o or have af show up so I could ttc again. I have never been so pleased when she showed up. I really hope your not in 'limbo' for much longer hun I know how frustrating it is!! And then you can start using your cbfm!!!!:happydance:

yes been useing opks,, but still not ovulated yetttttt its been 7weeks sine m/c, stopped spotting 2weeks ago,,, feels like im stuck in one spot,,,,, x

:hugs: I hope one or the other turns up soon for you hunni.

How are you this am?:flower:

Oh thats good, is this to see about why af hasnt shown up? Hope they can help

Im not too bad thanks, anxiously waiting to O really hoping I do this month but cbfm is still on high so hoping tomorow I may get a peak, if not Im gonna be so bummed that will be another wasted cycle!! On the upside my opks are getting darker so fx'd!!:shrug:

Loads of :dust: and :hugs: your way.x

:dust::dust::dust:
Oh thats good, is this to see about why af hasnt shown up? Hope they can help

Im not too bad thanks, anxiously waiting to O really hoping I do this month but cbfm is still on high so hoping tomorow I may get a peak, if not Im gonna be so bummed that will be another wasted cycle!! On the upside my opks are getting darker so fx'd!!:shrug:

Loads of :dust: and :hugs: your way.x

the doc said to just wait,,,, im sick off waiting!!,:brat::brat: want to start useing my cbfm,,,,,aww im sure you will keep me updated hunni :dust::dust::dust:

Hi,
I have started using my CBFM this cycle. Although I did sort of cheat so I doubt mine will show me correct info. I basically waited 7.5 weeks for my first AF & then it wouldn't stop so after 3 weeks of bleeding the Dr put me on a hormone tablet for 10 days to stop it. I then bled for 2 days so I then pressed the 'm' button on mine until it said day 6 as I know that's when it starts asking you to test. I was just sooooo keen to use it :dohh: Mine has been showing high fertility since day 8 I'm on day 14 now. I thought if I don't peak in the next day or so then I might re-set it & wait for next proper AF.

Sorry for waffling :cry:

Hi,
I have started using my CBFM this cycle. Although I did sort of cheat so I doubt mine will show me correct info. I basically waited 7.5 weeks for my first AF & then it wouldn't stop so after 3 weeks of bleeding the Dr put me on a hormone tablet for 10 days to stop it. I then bled for 2 days so I then pressed the 'm' button on mine until it said day 6 as I know that's when it starts asking you to test. I was just sooooo keen to use it :dohh: Mine has been showing high fertility since day 8 I'm on day 14 now. I thought if I don't peak in the next day or so then I might re-set it & wait for next proper AF.

so is it easy to use? xxx

It is very easy to use. It tells you when to test and depending on what time of the morning you press the m button to start with, you have 3 hours either side in which to test. I've been peeing on the magical sticks now for 8 days but my lines aren't getting darker at all

Hi,

Mmm, I had that prob, it gave me highs for 2 weeks then af showed up!! That was an expensive month!! Hope you get O or af soon hun!!

Bluebear: Oh hun, that is not the answer I was thinking he'd give you. Sorry. How frustrating for you I really hope af shows up for you soon so you can play with your cbfm and to put your mind at ease :wacko: I dont know mother nature really puts us through it, not only do we lose out bubs but we get our bodies mess us around too, not fair!!!:growlmad:

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies!!

Kate.x

It is very easy to use. It tells you when to test and depending on what time of the morning you press the m button to start with, you have 3 hours either side in which to test. I've been peeing on the magical sticks now for 8 days but my lines aren't getting darker at all

Do you just have one dark line hun? Up the pee end?:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->