Clearblue Monitor Anomaly: Peak on 1st day of Testing!

ScubaBabe

Reaction score
So I've been using CBFM for a few cycles now (possibly 6/7). And all previous cycles were fine, except for the second cycle where it did not show Peak at all after a High of six days or so. Anyway I attribute that to the monitor "getting to know me" phase and everything after that went ok, typical, a few days of "lows", then "highs" then two days of peak, a high then an automatic low - where the monitor does not ask you to put a stick again...then a matter of resetting the button again for the next cycle.

Anyway, all seemed to be going to well (except that I am not yet pregnant obviously) until this month on CD10 when the monitor indicated to test, and lo and behold, I get a PEAK on the first day of testing. CD 11 (today) also says Peak and I am assuming tomorrow will be a "high". But who knows. Anyway, I also take my BBT's and so far I have not yet had any spikes. And FF seems to predict that ovulation will take place this weekend, if not Monday-Tuesday. So I guess my fertile window is from last night until Monday? Or do I just focus on what the monitor says?

My cycle is always on time (i.e. very regular) although my last period lasted only a few days and was very light. I've tested using a cheapie internet stick and it turned out negative (I think - lines were a bit blurred) so I doubt if I'm pregnant. So now I'm wondering why my peak came early - does that mean this cycle is going to be a short one?

Anyone encountered this before?

My biggest complaint about this monitor is that I don't know what time of day to test.. but I think after getting a blazing POS on an OPK in the afternoon (when monitor didn't pick it up in that morning) I want to switch my testing to the afternoon...

Another thing is.. I don't think the monitor goes down in fertility.. example.. once you hit "peak" it doesn't register High or Low anymore until next reset.. does that make sense??

wss ^^^ also your bbt won't spike until after ovulation. So I'd suggest going by the monitor and :sex: GL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->