Clearblue w/Weeks Estimator

Dill

Reaction score
I previously bought the Clearblue Digital pregnancy tests with the weeks estimator on Amazon, but they apparently don't carry them anymore. I used them to make sure my pregnancy was progressing (due to my long history of MC) and I was planning on buying more. They're not stocked at any of my local stores. Anyone know where I can buy them online? :shrug: It's so weird that they vanished off Amazon.

That's especially weird, because Amazon.ca still has them. I wonder if they've been disallowed in the US for some reason? Hope you can find some!

They aren't sold in the U.S. anymore. I'm not sure if it's because they aren't allowed or there were just too many complaints (because it's only an estimate but people do that it as gospel). I think your only option is to buy them in Canada or the EU and have them shipped.

I got mine off eBay. I think it was more to do with complaints and people not understanding how the test works (from conception) and that it's only an estimate. I read so many reviews about them being "inaccurate" and how their blood test proved this, so I'm guessing this is why they've been removed I the US.

Yep, they were recalled in November of 2016 after a Court decision: https://www.proskaueronadvertising....est-and-did-so-intentionally-and-egregiously/

They were originally recalled in NY in 2015 but I guess were allowed back on the market in 2016 before the circuit court made their ruling in 2016.

That's such a bummer! Anyone know if Amazon Canada ships to the US? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->