Cleft lip?

Erika_Whitney

Reaction score
So I had my 3D/4D ultrasoind a few weeks ago and the more I look at her pictures the more I feel like I see a cleft lip. The tech or dr never said anything and at my 20 week scan I specifically asked and they said they didn't see one then either. But I can't help but feel like I see something similar to that :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 53
Here is another picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 45
I don't see cleft lip hun. I'm no expert but it just looks like she's got her lip a little scrunched up to one side! If there was a problem would they not have told you? Don't worry, she looks perfect x

She looks completely normal to me hun, just got a shapely upper lip which is no bad thing! She may have been having a little pout too. Like pp said, they would have told you if they'd detected an abnormality, and I think they are pretty hard to miss on a 4d scan.
xxx
Xxx

If a doctor/tech didn't see anything wrong, than the chances that you did are slim.

I cant see a cleft lip hun.. she just looks to have her lips scrunched on one side (probably because that side of her face is against something.. pretty much the same as it would look if we putour head down on something) xxxx

It looks normal to me :)

I'm sure the tech would of noticed and let you know, if that was the case. Try and relax :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->