Cleft Palate

CoffeePuffin

Reaction score
Our two week old baby was born with a Cleft Palate. Was wondering if there were any other mums here with babies with Clefts.

Congratulations on having your little girl,, my baby was born with a cleft lip and gum but his palate is fine...
we found out at my 20 week scan,,that our baby had a cleft lip..
has your baby only got a cleft palate or cleft lip as well.?

Congratulations on having your little girl,, my baby was born with a cleft lip and gum but his palate is fine...
we found out at my 20 week scan,,that our baby had a cleft lip..
has your baby only got a cleft palate or cleft lip as well.?

She only has the cleft palate so you can only notice when you look inside when she has her mouth wide open.

Hi :)

My little boy has cleft lip & palate.

Are you on the CLAPA Facebook group,there is some good support on there. How is your little lady doing so far? x

Hi :)

My little boy has cleft lip & palate.

Are you on the CLAPA Facebook group,there is some good support on there. How is your little lady doing so far? x

I'm on there yes. She was doing really well with her feeding but the past few days she hasn't been taking her amounts and has been crying an awful lot. Can't figure out what's wrong with her. Have started putting colic drops in her milk to see if that helps.

Hey my bubs was born 12 days ago with a cleft lip and palete she is feeding well but only small amounts little and often.

We knew about her lip and palete but she was also born with a undeveloped ear we are not sure wether its something to do with her lip, they are doing genetic testing to see if its some sort of syndrome or something, I'm terrified to get the results as I want her to be like any other child wich she will be when her lips fixed but now I'm worried its something more than just a cleft :(

Anyones bubs with clefts had any other unexepected probs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->