Clever things to say to shut the haters up!

B

Bekkiboo

I figured since alot of people experience sheer ignorance in the form of abuse from random strangers about breastfeeding that we should start a thread where people can leave their witty responses that they or someone they know has used to shut these people up!

I will start with the one my sister told me that I put in another thread..

You wouldn't be expected to eat your food with a towel on your head so why should my daughter/son?

So if anyone would like to add theirs feel free!

I always thought if anyone told me to go feed him in the bathroom I would have told them to go eat their food in the bathroom if they don't want to see....but never happened haha

how about, if you dont like it, dont look.

Hi girls. I dont bf but wanted to say well done to ya all!
When my SIL was bf someone asked her does she not feel like a cow when doin it.
Her anwser...I might but when you wake up tomorrow morning you will still look like one
x

Well, I had a conversaion with one of my mums friends once. She was a bitch. Saying how breastfeeding was disgusting blah blah. She asked when I'm going to stop and I said, "well I'll probably have to stop when she gets married." Works EVERY time! If they're not shocked they're REALLY confused!

People often ask why I breastfeed...I usually say

"I can't afford formula....have you seen how much it costs"
:dohh:

My friends husbands feels very arkward and left the room (its a long story) after saying he doesnt understand how someone could sit next to someone bf. my reply was

"Its not my fault breasts are seen as sexual objects in our society"

If I wanted to hear the opinions of idiots, I'd ask Jeremy Clarkson round for dinner.

My friends husbands feels very arkward and left the room (its a long story) after saying he doesnt understand how someone could sit next to someone bf. my reply was

:dohh: then I bet he went off to read his Sun newspaper with tits on every other page and didn't feel awkward about that eh?:nope::growlmad:

:dohh: then I bet he went off to read his Sun newspaper with tits on every other page and didn't feel awkward about that eh?:nope::growlmad:

yep!:growlmad:

I was in the hospital where I had to attend a consultant appointment. I had Alex & my mum with me, as he was still quite young. I had to bf in the waiting room when one of the nurses asked if I wanted to use her office. I politely declined, as I was next in queue. She looked all shoked and asked if she could bring some partitioning walls to cover me up. Once again I declined and said I was happy as I was. She had to go and consult another nurse before she was happy to let me bf !!

For goodness sake, there were only 4 other people in the room and I was being very discreet and she was a NURSE !! They should know better....

no words just *SQUIRT* ya got you in the eye.. stop staring hehehe :dance: (o)(o)

I always take a blanket for people to put over their heads if they don't want to see.

:rofl: lmfao i havent had any comments as of yet but will be definately using some of those if i ever do !!! i just usually get confused faces when i start feeding her as its just not seen around here :shrug:

my aunt was the best - first time she seen her can over to me (i was sitting down bf'ing) and started stroking her face "oh shit"*jumps back* "you've got your thing in her mouth" *insert sara pissing herself laughing (literally)* "err does that not hurt omg i couldnt do that"*insert more laughing*

i had a good giggle that day!!!!!

xxxxxxxx

hehe, some great things to say, thanks guys! I've not seen anyone bf here in cyprus, i get stared at ALOT!!! come to think of it, i hardly see any babies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->