Clever way to incorporate my mom's name??? Or no?

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
What do you ladies think of the name Cheyenne Maria?

My mom's name is Ann Marie - and I got to thinking when you say....

Cheyenne Maria - the name Ann Marie is cleverly plugged in there!!

I *think* this would please my mom - or she may think it's silly. :haha:

(I wouldn't want to tell my mom ahead of time to get her opinion bc what if I change my mind & then she's disappointed?! I'm not even pg yet!)

My other top name choices are: Ciara/Sierra, Kiara (key-ar-uh), Kayliana, Olivia, Avaya....

I also kind of like the spellings: Shyanne or Shyann - do you prefer one of these spellings or the original Cheyenne?

I was thinking "Shya" would be a cute nickname!! :happydance:

Honest opinions??

Honestly, I love(!!!) Cheyenne Maria!! I think that's a wonderful name and so meaningful with a twist of your mom's name!

Cheyenne Maria I really like (but please dont make it an 's' that makes it look quite trashy and a bit 'ghetto')

Like Cheyenne Maria, and how it has your mom's name hidden in it...but do you want it to be SO similar to your mom's? I personally wouldn't, but that's entirely up to you! Definitely keep the original spelling...

LOVE Avaya - one of my faves at the moment is Neveyah (same sound but with an N)
Kayliana is ok, but I much prefer Keilani

It's not my personal cup of tea but I think it's cute and great you have hidden your moms name in there :) x

Like Cheyenne Maria, and how it has your mom's name hidden in it...but do you want it to be SO similar to your mom's? I personally wouldn't, but that's entirely up to you! Definitely keep the original spelling...

LOVE Avaya - one of my faves at the moment is Neveyah (same sound but with an N)
Kayliana is ok, but I much prefer Keilani

Well my mom's first name is Ann Marie and then she has a diff middle name... so Cheyenne isn't really all that similar to my mom's name, which is mostly what the baby would be known by.

Neveyah & Keilani are very pretty names, by the way! :thumbup:

How about Angelina Maria - that would also use my mom's name (Ann Marie)?

I might like Angelina a bit more than Shyanne actually - although i'm starting to love the nickname "Shya" the more I think about it!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"